Artwork: Rules and Guidelines

Artwork is something that is definitely appreciated here at TTV. It varies in many different mediums and we’re all good at one of them. In this category, you can display any artwork you have created yourself, whether it’s drawing, painting, photography, digital, etc.

Of course, please refrain from any obscene artwork that may disturb or offend the public eye. I’m sure you’ll know what I’m talking about.

22 Likes

You got it.

3 Likes

I don’t know why I find this so funny but just reading a reply 3 years later makes me laugh xD

4 Likes

@IllustriousVar

For the sake of clarification and understanding, what does the term, “disturb or offend the public eye” mean in this particular context? I mean aside from the obvious–anything that LEGO wouldn’t make themselves being that–what all is considered disturbing or offensive to the public eye on here?

question…

are renders alright? I’m just wondering, cuz I might start doing some and I might do bionicle ones…
:slight_smile:

Can we post art that is not Bionicle nor Lego related here?

1 Like

Also as for artwork that isn’t ours but was drawn by someone else, can we post the person’s artwork, in which we got permission from the original artist, as well?

1 Like

No:

1 Like

You did not see that I got permission by someone to post the artwork. I was told that if I posted his/her artwork I would have to credit them. Also this artwork is Bionicle related

1 Like