Ask Mange Anything (Tenebrae Invictus)

Hey Invi, welcome back. How has it been since you’ve returned, and what’s the one thing you looked forward to the most after your return?

4 Likes

hey invi what’s your favorite type of bread lol

4 Likes

Hey Mange, do you prefer being called Mange or Invi as a nickname?

3 Likes

You know, I was kind of scared of leaving originally, like saying goodbye to my friends for a couple years and giving up a lot of stuff that I liked, but I gotta say with all the experience I gained and the way things have turned out, life has been even better than I expected. I was never really homesick, in fact it got the point I kind of dreaded going back home (well, my new home since my family moved) but of course, the one thing that would always excite me… was playing Dota 2 again. Well and I guess being able to talk to a specific friend of mine again, lol.

I don’t know, depends on the meal. For regular sliced bread there’s this awesome regional-exclusive white bread called Grandma Sycamore’s that’s really good, but other than that I mean French bread, Italian bread, pita bread. Those are all pretty good.

There’s only a handful of people who I’d rather have them say Mange than Invi, and those are the people in TTV that actually knew me when my username was Mangekyou Itachi… 9 years ago. Other than that I’d prefer Invi : p

6 Likes

Have you ever noticed that you and Ven sound similar? (at least on the podcast recordings you do)

Maybe when we’re a bit monotone, I can understand that opinion, but I think Ven sounds fairly different from me

5 Likes

Is your avatar the security officer from Marathon?

Yes, it’s the opening picture from Marathon 2, stylized by Bungie for a wallpaper.

3 Likes

Welcome to TTV.

3 Likes

I am reopening this topic cuz the Ask TTV forum didn’t even pan out that well. And I have a specific request to make for the board.

So, as some of you are aware I sporadically am able to continue my browser game series The Invictus Analysis. I am one video away from finally covering all of the 2006 online games and I really don’t want to have to make an in-depth one about VNOG.

So, I am going to be doing a Q&A video, feel free to ask me anything related to the game, to any game/backstory I’ve done before or heck, anything in general. I really don’t care. But I will be selecting posts to go into my video. Kind of like Reply!.

2 Likes

How’s Piraka life 'n such, Kini?

What do you think of the best VNOG character, Candlehead Cult guy! Wait, no, that was MNOG… ‘Who ate all the pies!’ guy?.. Kapura?.. Uuh, the two Ta-Matoran who searched for Artakha and had a casual chat with the Makuta? Ok I’m bad at this… KETAR! oh that’s G2. Okay, uh, thoughts on the Nui Squid Blaster, that was VNOG right?

Think you could cover VNOG the same way you did MNOG 2? VNOG is broken anyways.

1 Like

Hey invi can you re-open my QnA topic too plz & thanks -^u^-

also how tall r u

also also why do you like akira so much im curious

also also also what is ur fav food

also also also also are you a cat person or a dog person and feel free to interpret that question however you like

1 Like

The other posts I’ll address outside of the topic but anyways

My dad watched the movie at home when I was like 4 and I spent my childhood being scarred by it
Then when I was around 17 I was like ‘forget this’ I need to come to terms with my trauma so I ended up reading the manga and watching the movie again

Honestly I love it because it’s a very western-styled Japanese story and I think I just grew up loving sci-fi and dark city stories so Akira really embodies my interests in general. Plus it looks cool[quote=“serpyra, post:76, topic:7036”]
also also also what is ur fav food

also also also also are you a cat person or a dog person and feel free to interpret that question however you like
[/quote]
I dunno I’m classic American in all but weight, pizza and burgers are my favorite to try out new varieties of

And I am a lot more likely to buy a dog as a pet than a cat. If I do end up getting one I’ll probably get a blue heeler. All because of this one dog I liked, as pictured lol:

2 Likes

Hey Invi,

What’s the answer to life, the universe, and Eljay?

Just, yanno, in case I need to Thanos something.

Who would you say is the most despicable villain in the game?

Do you think any of the Rahi secretly just want to be friends?

How do you feel about the “XXX Nui Online Game” series’ change in direction? Was it a mistake to switch from first to third person? In light of that, would you say that the MNOG games were more inspired by Call of Duty, and VNOG by Gears of War?

3 Likes

Which episode of the Analysis was the hardest to complete? Easiest?

Do you have a favorite and least favorite episode?

Favorite and least favorite BIONICLE game?

And finally - most importantly - Five Guys Burgers and Fries or In-N-Out Burger?

2 Likes

What did you think of the game’s bold choice to swap the color schemes of Earth and Stone?

Which of the game’s Kanohi do you see in your nightmares?

1 Like