Ask Mange Anything (Tenebrae Invictus)

oh man i’m sorry invi, it sucks loosing a grandma :cry:

1 Like

Ok, so this is a legit question from my friends math class (he’s in grade 11) and we’re not sure what the answer is so I’m hoping you can:
Timmy is falling from the sky. Rain falls from the sky. Is Timmy Rain?

1 Like

What kind of Toa would you be?

Do you know what it takes to be a hero? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh, hey Invi! I don’t actually know you, of course, but how’s the quest in spreading Christianity? Going all right?
In other words, what’s your opinion on VNOG? Who’s your favorite Moderator here? Do you have an iiniac? Do you have all of the Bonkle15 sets?
Looking forward to your return in 2016! Is there any chance Alena is returning?

Of course my favorite cast member (technically) has something to like about favorite anime/model line! :smiley:

Would who go into a sarcasm duel with @Chro?

If you could meet any cast member in real life, who would it be? You already know what my answer would be :stuck_out_tongue:

If you could meet anyone on the Message Boards in real life, who would it be? :smile: I’d personally want to meet Chro since I’ve been following him for awhile, and seems to be a pretty funny guy.

4 Likes

Nope! I got here in October so I’ve been through five pretty nice months and I can tell it’s going to suck in a couple more. : D

Probably?

A Toa of Tenebrae Invictus Ice

No. I’m no hero. I’m just an ordinary guy.

-Teaching people about the LDS church is going well, I guess.
-No opinion on VNOG, only played it for about 5 minutes.
-Probably me
-What’s an iiniac?
-Just Kopaka, not looking into any more.
-I have no idea if there is, but if she does, then I would be amazed because before I left the odds of that happening were like 1 in a million.

Eljay here. I’ll clarify - Absolutely no chance in Karzahni, even if it iced over.
Invi here, thanks Eljay.
Eljay here again, no problem Invi.

-No idea who’d win, I’d rather not have a duel.
-Mangekyou Itachi
-ninjamaster501

@middlefingerstudios I said I’d look back and see what sets I said were cool, it’s Skull Warrior and Skull Basher.

8 Likes

That’s right by my Birthday! Thanks Mange! :smile:

I think you would win because I’d feel bad about trying to fight you
Not out of pity or anything, you’re just really cool

Upon your return, would you consider buying a PS4 over an Xbox One if the Souls series becomes exclusive to PS4 similarly to Bloodborne?

Not advocating that of course, just curious :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

It comes on fast.

1 Like

Yep! It was totally announced to coincide with that! : ^ )

I’d compliment you back and sincerely mean it but then everybody would think we’re having our sarcasm duel

Knowing From Software, they’d totally port it to PC so no, I probably wouldn’t because I still want to play Halo on the X1 when I get back. But first actually I need to get a new 360 since mine broke last August…

I agree with that

5 Likes

lucky, you won’t have to suffer the eternal lobby’s of the master chief collection now that it’s fixed

Yeah… the Halo MCC was released with unearable matchmaking flaws and a completely broken MP infrastructure. It’s now recovered, though, so all is well and good!

-Mesonak

1 Like

The 1954-era computer mentioned in this video. Remember?
Also:

Alright. I really had no idea who Alena really was, since I watched you guys in December 2013. Meh, I’ll get over it. Could you link videos of her acts?

1 Like

oh, the 1945 computer called the ENIAC. Oh ok. No I don’t have one.

2 Likes

Invictus, is this where you went?

6 Likes

I answered the question elsewhere

EDIT: By the way as I said a few weeks ago, I will definitely not be around as much as I was, I will disappearing for a lot longer like I did when I first left lol

5 Likes

Hey Invi, welcome back. How has it been since you’ve returned, and what’s the one thing you looked forward to the most after your return?

4 Likes

hey invi what’s your favorite type of bread lol

4 Likes