1 Like

Can you photo shop these two together

I might have taken a lil bit way too long

5 Likes

You never did this > : (

2 Likes

it’s hard man

1 Like

Wait. You have a whole topic for this? Well I guess that make the PM pretty redundant now doesn’t it. Anyway, I have a pretty simple request. Just some color editing.

Put this
On this
Also see if you can change the tint so that they match and it looks realistic. Maybe add some fog to give it some depth.

2 Likes

My god. You’re a genius. A mad genius, but a genius none the less.

1 Like

Just do something with my profile pic. I don’t really care what you do, I just want to watch the fireworks. :popcorn:

1 Like

Well I guess I should just say what I want upfront, instead of waiting for a response. All I want is for you to give this bot

Something along the lines of these colors.

I took the liberty of doing mine, but still, feel free to do it yourself as well
kneel before me, for this is holy ground.

I am so unimaginably proud of this
Especially since this was done on the iphone version of photoshop lol

7 Likes

'key

that looks so good Im not even going to try and make it,

6 Likes

Is he WEARING a city?

1 Like

he is a city

@MaxinePrimal

I was busy all day

4 Likes

Dihebxbsmxnfndmx that’s awesome

1 Like

Thanks man. The Axalon shall be a robot!

2 Likes

It’s good, but now I want you to put my face in a movie poster somewhere. Maybe but my face and a bunch of others on the poster for Saving Private Ryan or something similar

@ELE109 I volunteer to have my face on there

If you could just take the name of, that’d be great. I know its really small, but I don’t have any way of doing it myself.
@Asriel Can’t believe I didn’t notice that typo till now. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

the heck when did you guys post all this they all just appeared on my notification thingy at the same time

1 Like