Asriel's magical photoshop hands

couldn’t do it any better

oh… I forgot to cut the white part of the right wing, you can’t see the others behind

that’s better

5 Likes

It kind of looks like his turning around from an epic speech to all his men, Groovy.
thank man.

Just like me.
/s

It’s good cause it’s blue, but it isn’t perfect cause it ain’t a cel.

Seriously now all of these are pretty good! I can’t do these stuff in Photoshop…

2 Likes

and I can’t draw like you, I just can redraw images that I see on my mind that I saw before, I don’t have the imagination to do my own drawing,

tell that to the blue screen that made me want to kill myself or destroy my pc

2 Likes

Ah yes, the blue screen of death. Every PC users worst nightmare. Happened to me Back in december. But I had to completely wipe my pc. Consider yourself lucky yours could recover.

1 Like

well its the 5th time it happens, but my parents dont want me to have any other pc. this one is from 2009 I believe…

2 Likes

Can I ask what this blue screen problem is? Cause I have never had this happen to me.

well your screen turns blue then your PC restart itself and sometimes it can break your computer

1 Like

I basically appear on your screen and break everything, it’s quite fun.

3 Likes

That does sound like a good time doesn’t it.
/s

I shared mine on the look what I got topic a few months ago

1 Like

the bluescreen gave me an idea

8 Likes

Never mind I’ve had something similar to this happen to me.

In it’s simplest form. Blue means ded.

1 Like

I have actually had this kill my old computer.

can you put my profile pic’s face on this, and make it match the color of the profile pic?

1 Like

do you have an higher resolution pic?

your profile pic
its only 120x120px

of what?

not right now, but I can take a better picture, might take a bit though, as I have two soccer games today.

wow take a look at that! another blue screen!

I wish I could say bad words on the boards

3 Likes

You can tell it to burn in the depths of Karzahnni. That’s what I do.

3 Likes