Asriel's magical photoshop hands

Oh my there are so many to choose from.

Is this one better?

1 Like

goes through entire page of identical pictures, picks the only one thatā€™s different

2 Likes

No the one where his hand is covering his face

1 Like

Okay what about this one?

please tell me Iā€™m getting close.

Well in that case @Asriel can use this Picture, and can you have it saying one does not simple like Ketar or Solek. And put my head on it and color the body to match my head.?

Thats it (if you watch the movie you realize that he says the line in that pose and the more popular one is when he is explaining why you canā€™t)

2 Likes

Butā€¦ memes donā€™t follow logic.

1 Like

Hey asriel can you take my profile pic and change the armour colour?

1 Like

ehh you guys know that it is 07:55 and I have to go to high schoolcollege? I donā€™t know you all will have to wait

3 Likes

Oh I figured we would have to wait tell tomorrow. Iā€™m heading to bed actually right now yeah see ya tomorrow.

3 Likes

So Asriel, If I may be so bold, I have 2 wishes that I hope you coud grant me.

1. @BlueCel s face on this chell pic
    Call it BlueChel
    2)My Stark Doge on this medshot.

If the stark Doge is too sideways than just use a whiitened regular front-facing Doge.
    Thanks In advance! Also you have my condolences regarding your computer.
2 Likes

Im starting to lose memory, I forgot you guys requested theseā€¦

4 Likes

Heh, irony, my second name is ā€œCheelā€

4 Likes

Hehehue, that is interesting. But I think that that isnā€™t really what youā€™d call an Irony, just a coincidence. LanguageMakuta to the rescue!

Also I can now stalk you because I know your full name. Dont worry, Im too lazy to do that and there really isnt any use. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

you only have 2 names? I have 4,

1 Like

I have around twenty, all but three are self-assigned.

1 Like

I have three names plus about a million nicknames. Who whatā€™s to hear my favorites?

Hey, thereā€™s a Nicknames/Aliases topic for this chat.

1 Like

ehh maybe? I think I didnā€™t even see that one;
but you should ask that to someone with those pads with penswhatā€™s the name? I just have a mouse and a keyboard

she changed name what should I do?

I donā€™t know how I was supossed to do that

5 Likes

White Rainbow? Cmon, everybody is used to Bluecel already. Oh well, I suppose its your buisness, but still.

Do my face on Han Solo
Since my first name is Harrison