Assassin's Creed Topic

Victory is next year’s release, set in Victorian England.

It was leaked and then confirmed for Next-Gen and PC.

I Have played all of the games except AC Rogue and AC liberations I say play Brotherhood I found that one to be good me personally I like AC 3 but thats me but if you are getting into the series play brotherhood thats a good starting point.

1 Like

stab

Oh don’t mind me imma priest. See, I’m doing the hand thingy and everything.

1 Like

Well, the dust settled on the AC franchise sale, and I didn’t buy Brotherhood. Oh well.

But anyway, for some reason a lot of people say AC1 is boring and repetitive. I am currently playing it, and it really hasn’t gotten all that repetitive. On PC, at least, there are 6 different investigations, and you usually don’t need all of them. There is a definite difference between all three cities, and the guards therein. As for boring; how could one get bored free running, randomly throwing knives to kill guards? As for the story, I can see where some find it nonexistent, but if you really pay attention to the informer challenges, it is interesting to learn about your targets.

Each actual assassination had a definite difference from the other, and they progressively got harder. But I love it.

I still haven’t finished it though, For those of you who have played AC1, what is your favorite weapon? When I got the dagger, that was basically all that I used. But as I get closer to the end I find that I prefer the sword. And of course the hidden blade and throwing knives are awesome.

2 Likes

AC2 is a good start, then Brotherhood, then Revelations, skip AC3 and just look the story up online, then play Black Flag. Thats enough until you catch up.

If you’re going to skip 3, then you might as well skip Black Flag and never even touch the Kenway Family’s story. None of the kenways were that interesting, and Black Flag was far less so. At least in AC3 you get to play through the revolution and participate in some pretty cool stuff. You can learn a lot from the game as well, if you pay attention.

Also, you guys make my heart break whenever you say skip 1. That game deserves love. It was pretty darn revolutionary for the time, and while a lot of people now consider it to be out-of-date, it’s still a good game.

2 Likes

But the naval stuff in black flag is so fun!

American Revolution sucks, thats the main reason to skip it.

The missions involving it were really fun. besides, alot of the game isnt american revolution stuff.

1 Like

I just dont like that time period, sorry. Ottoman Empire is more fascinating to me.

I finished AC1!

Yay!

Now go play the jewel that is AC:2

OMG, AC2 the music, the Ezio, the cities, the Ezio…can I just say that Ezio is the best Assassin we will ever get in this series.

1 Like

Arno’s pretty darn swiggity too. Altair is BA. All three are great. Screw the Kenways.

2 Likes

“But what about Shao Jun, Bio?” (read this in a stereotypical nasally voice).

In all seriousness, though, I am really interested to see what the story for Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China will be.

2 Likes

I’ve actually only played the first Assassin’s Creed game, and while it was decent but repetetive, I haven’t really felt any drive to play any other entries in the series. But I think I’ll get down to it eventually, if only because my sister has prety much all the main games in the series, which means I don’t have to buy any copies.

1 Like

I’ve always found Assassin’s Creed to be pretty interesting. I suppose I should try it sometime.

1 Like

I am very much hyped for Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China.

Anyone else?

Something seems off about that to me…

It seems like it has more options for innovation that what they usually do.

1 Like