Atlas V2

After months of work here he is! Atlas V2

The back is a bit bland, but I ran out of pieces as you could imagine.

Action pose

This was a fun little addition. Not sure what they help with but maybe if legos attack he has backup!
Here is a pic of how he used to look,
Send it off with a selfie.
I tried to do a size comparison pic but it came out sideways so I scrapped it. As always comments and/or constructive criticism is always appreciated.

https://youtu.be/qqcv6xzTi00 Thank you so much to Ven for the Moc spotlight! It means more than you know!

86 Likes

much better than the v1, nice job

3 Likes

Lookin’ good!

2 Likes

dang, that’s pretty impressive my dude

2 Likes

A huge MOC with good colors, coverage, and shape, even in the back! That’s not something you see every day. I’m very impressed.

3 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

Very impressive. The consistent texturing and colour blocking is no small feat on a moc this size. My only complaint is that the legs seem kinda small in comparison to the rest of the moc. Other than that it’s pretty great

3 Likes

He skips leg day. Disgusting I know. haha but I will work on that!

2 Likes

This one is a considerable upgrade from the first one

2 Likes

Great work! That size is certainly imposing, and the colorscheme isn’t sacrificed either.

The texturing on the thighs and upper arms look somewhat odd to me, but I don’t know what else you could have done there.

2 Likes

Tasty. I think the things could be thicker but for the size of the moc it’s still very impressive.

1 Like

Well he’s definitely big. I’ll give you that. I love the overall look of the moc, and I think the idea of deployable ankle minions is pretty cool. Though the legs are bit too thin,

1 Like

Besides a general upgrade in build, I really, really like the color distribution in this MOC. This is great work.

1 Like

Wow. I’m really impressed. Just the consistency in color scheme (he looks so much nicer without as much black) and smoothness of this thing. Thighs look a tad skinny, but It’s really not that big a deal since you’d probably have to sacrifice consistency if ou changed them. Love it!

1 Like

HOOOOOOOOOOOLY

1 Like

A significant upgrade to be sure, I love the design and build theme you’ve got going and the moc is stellar (I’m super jealous you found a way to do wrist blades). My only issue is the legs could be a bit wider and that’s just a nitpick.

1 Like

Boi finna hold up the sky

I will say now that I’m looking back over it, I’m not a huge fan of the fingers.

1 Like

ha, I like the fingers. You are right about the legs though. If i change them I will have to sacrifice consistency. I was looking at him earlier, comparing him to the picture and his legs really aren’t as skinny as they look. I think it might just be the angle. Plus I wanted him to have rather large arms. He is my self moc, I’m 6’4 250ib, and I just tore my Acl. haha so I think they are justified.

2 Likes

Aside from being thicker, I think the legs should be longer, too.

Yeah that’s just the angle of the camera as well. I worked pretty hard on getting him well proportioned.

Dang, these legs are getting roasted. I will work on it guys i swear!

1 Like