Atlas V2

Definitely better than v1, the head really looks like a helmet. Nice work.

1 Like

Thisā€¦ I canā€™t imagine how long this took to build.

1 Like

Too long. I think Atlas has been a project since I was 17? Well Iā€™m 21 now so that tells you something.

2 Likes

How well does it hold together?

1 Like

Really well. The only fragile part is the back of the arms where the pistons are. That piece always seems to fall off. I just havenā€™t got around to fixing it.

1 Like

Looking really good, though the feet seem a bit too small. Not the legs as much, just the feet.

1 Like

This is such an impressive build! Really reminds me of one of the Jaegers out of Pacific Rim. Excellent work!

3 Likes

Excellent work on this amazing titan of power!

Vezon and Takanuva are concerned tho

1 Like

Thereā€™s always one piece that acts like that.

I had a lot of people ask how I made him on my previous post. Here is a Bonus! WIP shot

Hope this helps! (There were a few changes before I armored him, just fyi)

6 Likes

Unreal. A titanic, Herculean mountain of a MOC. Congratulations are in order for this one.

1 Like

I think using a skirt again would definitely help.

1 Like

He can bearly move but looks so cool

1 Like

He actually poses very well and bends at every joint. The only reason I dont have pictures is because I had to take them so far away because of his immense size that they didnt turn out visually pleasing. HIs movement is pretty incredible.

This is a beautiful moc itā€™s so complex I love it

1 Like

My Dude, this is phenomenal! My only criticism would be that the feet are a little small, but other than that he has a striking colour scheme, complex build and all round excellent design!

1 Like