Auron: Angel of Darkness

Its glorious. So large and it looks fairly stable

Looks like something out of Lord of the Rings of Warhammer. Fantastic!

Shoulders are set very low

My kind of MOC, absolutely love it

Looks great, can really tell the work that went into it.

@Calebmar12 Sadly it isn’t that stable :confused:

@Jayfa Thank you :slight_smile:

@ThatchMac Thx :3

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

1 Like

O. MAH. GAWD.

Dude. This is amazing. Needs to be on the MOC spotlight NOW.

This seems very thought out and verywell made! My only complaing would be the blocky lower legs since everything else on this MOC seems curved, inricate, contrasting those rough, heavy legs and feet. (Just nit-picking). I love the detail and shaping on everything (except legs I guess), Love the skirt-tailing-cloth thingy with that brilliant gate usage. Love the head design on this MOC - sets the style for the whole thing, works well with that detail on the torso, Long-story short I really like this!

P.S.

…biological, living exoskeleton protecting a human inside it…

Sooo…It’s a evangelion (rofl)

1 Like

Not very angel-like, but very reminiscent of Dark Souls, which I have, unfortunately, yet to play. Been seeing WIP’s of this dude for a while now, and I gotta say I’m quite fond of the end result. The proportions are a bit wonky but it really works for the character.

Well done. and happy new year!

1 Like

It looks so amazing. Good job!

@TechnoVirus He’s much smaller and works waaays different than an evangelion… but in the basics they’re pretty similar XD
And I can see why you have a problem with these lower legs, I’m not that satisfied with them either

@Sushiyoda Thank you

@MohamedMarei He’s not supposed to be a classic angel. In my storyline, the Angels are an elite unit of warriors with superhuman abilities.
Thx and happy new year :wink:

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

The black background makes it sorta difficult to make out some parts of the creation. For the MOC itself, the arms do feel a little long and too thin, but overall, this is a really awesome MOC.

Would be nice to have some pictures infront of a better background. Also, would probably be a good idea to give him stronger leg joints so you can pose him.

here’s a newer pic of Auron in front of a white background
Also, yes, the arms may be a bit too long, but I don’t think it’s something I would have to change

6 Likes

Nice job. Very well built.

Thx :slight_smile:

I hope so :wink:

I’ve rarely come across MOCs that looked THIS good! It’s just amazing! creative use of parts with the gate pieces around the waist area, not sure if it’s supposed to be a battle skirt or not, but it looks very nice! :smiley:

Thank you
And yes, it’s supposed to be a battleskirt :grinning:

I think the MOC could benefit from more gold, other than that… I just LOVE it. - The design is pretty sweet.