Auron: Angel of Darkness

@TechnoVirus He’s much smaller and works waaays different than an evangelion… but in the basics they’re pretty similar XD
And I can see why you have a problem with these lower legs, I’m not that satisfied with them either

@Sushiyoda Thank you

@MohamedMarei He’s not supposed to be a classic angel. In my storyline, the Angels are an elite unit of warriors with superhuman abilities.
Thx and happy new year :wink:

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

The black background makes it sorta difficult to make out some parts of the creation. For the MOC itself, the arms do feel a little long and too thin, but overall, this is a really awesome MOC.

Would be nice to have some pictures infront of a better background. Also, would probably be a good idea to give him stronger leg joints so you can pose him.

here’s a newer pic of Auron in front of a white background
Also, yes, the arms may be a bit too long, but I don’t think it’s something I would have to change

6 Likes

Nice job. Very well built.

Thx :slight_smile:

I hope so :wink:

I’ve rarely come across MOCs that looked THIS good! It’s just amazing! creative use of parts with the gate pieces around the waist area, not sure if it’s supposed to be a battle skirt or not, but it looks very nice! :smiley:

Thank you
And yes, it’s supposed to be a battleskirt :grinning:

I think the MOC could benefit from more gold, other than that… I just LOVE it. - The design is pretty sweet.

I’ll definitely have to put some gold on the arms in a future update XD

1 Like

This looks pretty good. I have no complaints.

must… not… ask… for… sword… how… to… MUST… NOT… ASK…!

Thx :3

EDIT: @DG_Eddie It’s actually not that complicated