Aveez’miz. Alien Invader.

Here’s a simple MOC with some bright colors. It started out as a re-skin of a MOC I made a few weeks back named Orterÿss. But it quickly became its own character.

Prisma

44 Likes

Everything about this is so perfect. Especially the legs, they just look so good!

2 Likes

Thanks! It looks great on my shelf alongside some of my other recent creations. I think I’ll keep this one assembled for awhile.

5 Likes

That’s a pretty interesting shape.

1 Like

Yet another MOC that looks like something out of XCOM.

Nice work!

1 Like

The aesthetic doesn’t look very alien to me, but it’s still a great MOC nonetheless.

1 Like

Really? That’s interesting. What does it look like?

1 Like

When I think of Aliens, I usually think of more organic-looking beings, but I guess you could also see it as some sort of Alien Invader Robot or Cyborg.

WOW! this looks like something I would build! 8.7/10 I worry for its stability.

1 Like

These are my two favorite colors working together, and it looks awesome. The shoulder cannons, the claws, the shield/launcher, it all just looks very appealing. Well done!

1 Like

Fantastic MOC from head to toe! Really like the jagged areas that add to the MOC’s aesthetic, as well as the mix of purple, silver, black and neon-green. All works very well, I also like the use of the Mata sword arms as part of the legs. Clever use!

2 Likes

Very cool colours, I like the leg design, stands out. Geddit :laughing:

1 Like