Avengers: Age Of Ultron Hype Thread/Discussions Topic (Please spoiler tag any spoilers)

No, Sidorak, Nick Fury IS Chuck Norris.

2 Likes

Just gonna clear something up. The so-called Ultron v2 that we see (silver iron man face with blue eyes and horns) is one of Ultron’s drones that we see in the next shot flying out of the water.

1 Like

The Infinity formula, assuming he still has some, means he can’t die from aging. But things that would kill humans due to damage, can still kill him.

1 Like

Isn’t Coulson brought back in that spin off series Agents of Shield or something? He was my favorite. In the first movie.

4 Likes

Yep. The only probelm is that the Avengers apparently still don’t know he’s alive.

1 Like

I moved 9 posts to an existing topic: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Did you guys see this?: (sry if yes)

I mean the beginning of it.

4 Likes

I love that how it implies that Cap is “almost” worthy, yet no one else comes close.

6 Likes

@ToaOrrel @Chro @Middlefingerstudios , thanks for clearing that up :smile: .

I almost don’t want that scene to be Ultron’s introduction. It seems a bit cliche…

Does anyone else think Cap’s arm/vambrace that we see in the broken shield shot looks a bit odd?

I think that’s Thor’s vambrace actually.

And I for one think that reveal would be feirfeking awesome. I don’t know what you mean about cliche.

I just think going from “super light party mood” to “ZOMG THIS AWESOME ROBOT DUDE IS GONNA KILL EVERYTHING” is a bit jarring. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I doubt that’s going to be his first introduction.

1 Like

That’s probably the point though. Ultron is a jarring character. He’s not supposed to just linger and wait for the Avengers to discover him, he’s gonna make his presence known.

@Chro I think that it is his reveal to the avengers. They looked pretty surprised.

2 Likes

I would guess that he’d appeared before and their shocked looks are over the fact that he survived what would presumably be an attempt to destroy him, considering how he’s all in shambles.

1 Like

He’s one of Tony’s robots though. Tony probably threw him out because he wasn’t good enough or something, and Ultron was like “Oh heck naw. I’m coming back!” Also, he can transfer his AI to any robot, so he could have picked a Stark reject that wasn’t his own body. I seriously think that this is the first reveal, everything kinda points to it.

1 Like

@BioRaiders532 Now wouldn’t that be interesting? A bunch of Ultron pawns just standing around as a single AI travels from one to the other. It’d be like a giant game of chess! “Bash a building here, jump to that guy so I can trap those civilians. Wait, go back to smack Iron Man out of the way, switch to that one to fry the lines. Drat, Thor’s getting the beat down on my guys over there! Better switch!”

On another note, has anyone here read the Age of Ultron comic storyline?
-Oonie

1 Like

I have read it, but I can’t remember all the details. I need to find it in my library again.

1 Like

Ultron definitely had a “broken and dejected robot” vibe in that first scene. Also, how do we know he’s able to transfer his consciousness?

What if it’s Tony’s robot that’s an arm?

3 Likes

Okay, we don’t know that, but it’s in the comics and the movies have been pretty true to the comics on their villains. I think that with something as big as Ultron in the Marvel Universe would retain the same powers as the comic book.

@Kahi I’m afraid I don’t understand the jargon? If you mean Ultron could have just transferred himself to one of Tony’s robots, I said before that it’s totally feasible.

It could be that Ultron didn’t want Stark to know which AI it was that went insane and so he tranferred his own into a degenerate.

1 Like