Avengers: Endgame

I think he means hold me beer

I did not.

3 Likes

Really?
Oh, my bad.

1 Like

Literally left me speechless. I sat in that theater as the credits rolled and all I could do was say a particular word beginning with f

2 Likes

This excites me greatlyā€¦just one more day!!!

Also, just as a warning to anyone who hasnā€™t seen the film yet, such as myself: DO NOT, whatever you do, go on Youtube or any other sites like it until you see this movie, unless you have to! People have been leaking footage like crazy, so avoid those sites like the plague unless you want to risk getting spoiled!

4 Likes

I have a week and a half until I get to see itā€¦ itā€™s going to be a long week and a half, isnā€™t it?

3 Likes

Avengers Endgame made me feel emotional to an extent no other film has done before. It truly feels like a gift to fans of the MCU, and it gave me a greater appreciation of the MCU as a whole.

3 Likes

Yes and noā€¦itā€™ll go by fast, but getting spoiled might ruin the experience.

There are ways you can still give yourself relative access to the Internet and avoid spoilers. Try to find out if your browser has extensions that can block videos with certain titles or keywords from showing up in your notifications or on your homepage, and donā€™t look at any comment sections unless youā€™re absolutely certain theyā€™re safe, or if they have good moderators whoā€™ll get rid of spoilers.

1 Like

Saw a spoiler today and deleted Instagram so I donā€™t see more. It was something I was expecting and it wasnā€™t big. Iā€™m seeing it Star Wars day just like I did infinity war lol

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe Spiderman died

4 Likes

Well, I thought since this is a thing, Iā€™ll live my two cents about it also donā€™t worry, what Iā€™m about to write is spoiler free.

Avengers: Endgame is a love letter from Marvel to the fans, to us, thanking us for supporting this 10-year-old Franchise where everyone has devoted their lives, passion, sweat and blood into making the best movies with best stories they could possibly make and you can clearly see it in every movie.

They started from nothing, absolutely nothing. Marvel was about to be bankrupt till they took a leap of faith and made the Iron Man movie which started everything and now look where it has gotten us, we got Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man and other character household names, movies like Civil War. Infinity War, and Endgame are a thing and now Marvel/Fox deal is also a thing, which couldnā€™t have happened if not for us and Kevin Feige alongside Stan Lee.

If you love this Franchise with the bottom of your heart which I most certainly and absolutely 1000% do, you will love this movie. The Russos will give you a movie to love with everything that you love about the MCU, if you like it but you are not much into it, you will like this movie nevertheless and well if you are not that big of a fan you at least canā€™t deny that this movie is an amazing work of art.

And now Endgame did wrap everything up, the Russos are justā€¦I donā€™t know man, they are good directors, they managed to conclude 21 movies into one movie making it the 22nd movie the MCU has done, to think that something likes this is possible should speak in itself how awesome this is, no one has managed to pull something like this off, no one and I highly doubt that Rise of Skywalker could do that.

And now at last, the Infinity Saga with the three phases, finally comes to a conclusion and endsā€¦because the Part of the Journey is the End and now I cannot wait to see what they have planned for us, now weā€™ll just have to wait and see.

Sorry if I seem a bit dramatic but this movie hit me really hard and impacted me on a emotional level, so sorry about the drama.

1 Like

Words cannot describe this movie. I was quite literally shivering in my seat. The MCU has been an enormous part of my childhood, and Endgame was extremely cathartic.

Gosh, that movie hurt me in ways I didnā€™t know possible. I teared up. A lot.

2 Likes

Yes, I could say the same MCU is a part of my childhood which I look back very fondly and I can remember the first time I watched Iron Man when I was a kid, the good old days.

I too was shivering and feeling excited and were cheering mostly for the heroes and I was captivated by the movie in so many ways I canā€™t describe them.

Fear not, for I too teared upā€¦likeā€¦a lot as wellā€¦especially in the end.

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder for yā€™all:

1 Like

Sorry pal. This is the place where you can spoil your opinions. And I am going to spoil the crap out of it.

I never spoiled the endgame I just said my opinion about it.

You can talk about spoiley things on this topic too as soon as you hide them.

Well maybe when everyone has watched it.

We can say spoilers as long as we blur them.

Well hah Iā€™m gonna spoil the movie!

(Watches video)

Fine, I wonā€™t be evil

Yet