Avengers: Endgame

The Femvengers

2 Likes

So since everyone else is talking spoilers, Iā€™ll throw in my thoughts:

Everything was amazing, but that final battle was the best thing Iā€™ve ever seen. When Cap picked up Mjolnir and started fighting Thanos man to man, I was blown away. It was beautiful when, alone and with a broken shield, he gets up, silently buckles his shield tighter, and slowly starts to walk towards Thanos. He was prepared to die fighting an entire army! And thenā€¦ ā€œOn your left.ā€ Was SO FREAKING AWESOME! Everything was so great. The choreography, the conematography, the story, the stakes, justā€¦ YES! I was pleased that they didnā€™t use Captain Marvel as the ultimate trump card, but she had her moment. And when Tony said ā€œI amā€¦ Iron Man.ā€ tears welled up. His death was beautifully done. Cap hurt me almost just as much, but Iā€™m so happy he got to live a happy life with Peggy. But seeing him old just hurts.
If I had any problems with the movie, it would be how they didmy boy Thor dirty. Character wise, it was masterful how they handled him. But seeing him like that was just painful. Maybe I hate it because itā€™s so real. He lost all of his loved ones, and then failed to save the universe. Who wouldnā€™t fall apart after that? I just wish that he somehow got zapped back into real fighting shape for the end. But Iā€™m excited to see him with the Guardians.
Oh, I wish the real Hulk came out and got some redemption in combat against Thanos, but Prof. Hulk is neat.
Overall, Endgame and Infinity War were the perfect ending to the Avengersā€™ story.

2 Likes

Itā€™s called A-Force. .

Oh.
Neat.

@Sabretooth

My thoughts exactly about Thor, I thought because he was wellā€¦fat and all it held him back from his potential and that is why he was a bit weak when he fought against Thanos, I mean he was the man who almost killed the Mad Titan but I guess it was different but that is a minor nitpick I have about the movie but he still was badaft and all.

1 Like

I think Thor was great, but from a humor perspective. Iā€™m depressed about no more short hair, though.

1 Like

Who says so? I mean, itā€™s not like we will see Thor as a hobo in GotG Vol 3. He will get rid of the belly and will more than likely have a new haircut.

1 Like

Well yeah but I wanted him to look like that in the Endgameā€¦

1 Like

[spoiler]I dunno.

The beard did look cool, though.[/spoiler]

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say her secrifice meant nothing but yeah tony just hurt a lot more. This journey began with him and in the end heā€™s the one who ended it all.

2 Likes

Yes, very much true. He is the Godfather of it all so, but I cannot imagine a MCU without him and Robert Downey Jr.

1 Like

I didnā€™t actually cry from Stark. I felt something coming when I saw the daughter, but I didnā€™t actually cry. I think I was just stoked on the coolest thing I had just seen before.

1 Like

You want to start a Civil War 2? There are many Iron Man fans here donā€™t try your luck

There was nothing that I said that should instigate a massive war. I was expecting him to die, I was ready for him to die, but seeing the funeral hurt more than I expected it too. However, my eyes still drying from ā€œInsta-kill,ā€ they did not shed for the death. Also I canā€™t stand Pepper Potts for unreasonable reasons, and kind of ruined it for me.

Okay you just started the Civil War 2! Okay, fine fair enough. At least you paid your respect to the Godfather.

OK, here is my review.

OK soā€¦ Uhmā€¦ Endgameā€¦ Best movie ever, 10/10, the only movie that gave me a heart attack and the only one that convinced me to go see it twice, which will TOTALLY happen.
OKā€¦ some elaboration over here. This movie is simply put fantastic. Only likeā€¦ Two weeks before the world premier I started to feel the true hype (keep count on the fact that the hype for IW started waaaaaaay back when the first trailer was dropped) on my way to the cinema I was like ā€œDudeā€¦ I am going to watch Endgameā€¦ā€
Endgame is truly the end of an era, a beautiful era of my life. It was just mind blowing. It was awesome, it was perfect. Neither Avatar, nor Titanic can compare to this. This movie was the end of a beautiful phase of my life, a phase that I owe to the Russos, to Feige (hope I wrote that properly) to McFeely, to Markus, to Watiti, to Favreau, to Gunn, and to Lee. They totally changed these past 11 years of mine, and I am extremely thankful for this. I would personally shake all of their hands if I could.
I literally have no words to describe this song, so I will post a meme instead.

But change IW with Endgame.
I.
am.
literally.
extremely.
speechless.
I could talk entire hours about this movie, about literally every single minute of it.
It was fantastic.
It was magical.
It was special.
And that third act manā€¦ That third actā€¦ Like, the movie would have been a huge disappointment without it, but when the SKIES OPENED AND IT STARTED LITERALLY RAINING WITH AVENGERS FROM ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE FRICKING MOVIEā€¦!
*Deep breath

That moment literally made my heart stop. Till that moment I was having some small heart spasm but after I saw that, my heart was like ā€œNo. Fricking stop. This is the time of my life.ā€
OK, what elseā€¦ I am not sure what to think about Hulk. I mean, in some parts of the movie I liked itā€¦ But like I want to see him back as either Hulk or Banner. Like, they were building a whole Hulk arc, and this is not the end result I would have wanted.
Contrary to popularly belief, I really really wanted the way they used Thor. It is the perfect ending for his arc. Also the fact that he is now a guardian hypes me for Gunnā€™s third movie sooooooooooooo much! The only thing I would have done is making Korg and Miek joining the guardians too. Really now, I was extremely happy when I saw that they were alive. I really really really want to see more of them.
The death of Black Widow was pretty meh, I mean after Ronin arrived back on Earth I rolled my eyes and I was like ā€œOK, when are they bringing her back?ā€. And even if they donā€™t bring her back, we still have a whole prequel franchise ahead with the future Black Widow movie.
The final battle, again, was perfect. You could take ANY frame, absolutely ANY frame and it would be impossible not to see at least ten main characters fighting Thanos. I would watch the entire movie again and again and again and again, despite it being three hours long, only for that goddanged final battle. I literally started crying when I saw Spider-Man back, but when the other showed up, from the ones I really wanted to see back and to the ones I didnā€™t even knew still existed, I just froze. My cousins told me how funny I was looking, with a hand covering my mouth, tears in my eyes, not moving.
Also, I am a Captain Marvel hater, but right in the middle of the fight I woke up thinking ā€œI would like to see Danverse here tooā€. And guess what? When she actually showed up I was actually pretty happy! But then I saw her almost killing Thanos, and I was extremely scared. I would really really really hate if she would be the one to kill him, but luckily Thanos was ingenious enough to get rid of her. But then Stark snapped his fingers and of my god, I was absolutely NEVER so satisfied in my entire life.
And then Iron Manā€™s deathā€¦ Stark was one of my favourite characters ever. He was also the most important figure of the MCU. As I said in the main topic, the first three phases were his and Capā€™s origin story. I was really sorry when I saw him dying, but I was somehowā€¦ OK with it. Like, I knew that is will happen. Downeyā€™s contract expired, and in 2019 he will play in his very first movie outside the MCU. Most of my tears were already wasted for the EPIC final battle, so I couldnā€™t cry that much anymore. However, I will always rememer him and his last message and he will always remain one of my favourite characters ever.
There was one thing I disliked at his funerals tho. I wanted Stan Lee to be there too. Stan was basically Iron Manā€™s soul father, so it would have been right for him to have his cameo in at his mourning instead of a random car in the 70s. Really this cameo feels very wasted.
Aside from thisā€¦ Not much more to be said. We spent 10 minutes of credits (first time doing this), just to see the post-credit scene, which never came. However, the thing that we got was enough for me, and even if everybody else in the theatre (which was still almost filled with people, even the staff wanted to see the scene) sighed loudly, I smiled.
I also want to see Morgan taking the mantle of the next Iron Man.
I also was on Buckyā€™s side on the whole ā€œWho is going to be the next Cap?ā€ debate. Like, you can still make a lot of stories with the Falcon, but not that many with Bucky. Well, it seems that the new ā€œFalcon and the Winter Soldierā€ TV show will dive in into these concepts.
Aside for thisā€¦ Not really much to be said. Again, I totally adored this movie. It and Infinity War are my favourite movies of all time, and nothing can change my opinion, well at least not for now. If Endgame will not beat Avatar as the highest grossing movie of all time, I will be really pissed.
One more thing: now the timeline of the MCU is totally screwed. I am going to make a whole new topic explaining the current status of the timeline. And believe me: itā€™s not nice at all.

2 Likes

[spoiler]Yeah the movie was perfection at its purest form and it made me love the MCU even more now. Well you can do the timeline thing but itā€™s not really necessary there are many videos about it and I understood pretty much everything in the movie so I donā€™t have any questions expectā€¦how in the hell did Thanos managed to break Capā€™s shield since itā€™s made out of vibranium and that swordā€¦looks strong but I want to know what the metal is.

Avengers: Endgame 10/10 5/5 stars love it 3000.[/spoiler]

1 Like

I like the part where Eljay eats the Infinity Gauntlet.

2 Likes

There is no such thing in the Endgame

It was in the End credits.

2 Likes