Avengers Infinity War HYPE THREAD!

I love cap and black widow’s new look

4 Likes

I have strong doubts that Infinity War will put too much focus on hero character development with so many of them but it’s imperative that they get Thanos’s character set up well because this is the first major movie he’s taken part in.

(he appeared before obviously but those were minor appearances serving mostly to hype up his appearance here)

2 Likes

Holy cow this is amazing.

Does anyone see Ant-Man in there?

Someone told me Cao looks like Solid Snake in that photo.

Add an eye patch and a bandana and he kind of does.

if you say so

3 Likes

Black Widow has a new look, and it looks amazing

4 Likes

hey peasants

check this out

6 Likes

FINALLY! It’s so good.

It’s funny how this franchise is the only one that has truely gotten the cinematic universe right. Dc and that dark universe franchise got it wrong this, franchise has been slowly worked on over the course of ten years. Like was in kindergarten when iron man came out and now look where they are.

It’s weird how ant man and the wasp weren’t in this trailer though. And I don’t think she’ll be in this but I can not wait to see Brie Larson as captain marvel. Brie Larson is probably my favorite actress and I think she’s going to kill it.

1 Like

YES IRON SPIDER FOREVER!!! AND HULKBUSTER!!! AND WONG!!! AND CAPTAIN AMERICA!!! AND um… Other stuff. Who else has realized Black Widow changes her hair style in EVERY movie she’s in?

2 Likes

So I say Chris Evans won’t make it through avengers four, and downey jr may not make it but I think he’s safe for the most part. Chris hemsworth seems to love playing Thor now as this awesome space pirate, so I don’t want them to take that away from him. You need to make a black widow movie before you get rid of Scarlett Johansson. Doctor strange is too new for them to kill off, same with Spider-Man and black panther. Nebula probably will die in this. Linda cardellini may not make it though this to help with Hawkeye becoming ronin.

Was Thanos always pink?

yeah he was, I think the shade changed a little bit, ghat might have been the lighting tho

I thought he was lavender. Also, do you guys think we could see a return of older villains such as Red Skull, Ultron, and Hela?

No they have brightened him up every time he has appeared. In gotg he was a much darker shade of purple and in avengers he was almost red.

this clears it up

I kind of preferred how Thanos looked in Guardians of the Galaxy but his new look is okay too.

I honestly can’t tell a difference in color except from Avengers, though I just pretend that it’s some light obscuring from a planet or something. @rocka99, I agree with you if you are talking about the armor. But, I bet he’ll get it back when everybody really gets him mad.

Well I think he doesn’t need the armor now because he’s got the gauntlet. From what we’ve seen just having one infinity stone is enough to wreck shop.

1 Like