Avengers Infinity War HYPE THREAD!

Oh yes, he is, but it may totally change the point of view some fans have about Hawkeye.

SO FLIPPIN HYPED. Peter Dinklage was in X-Men Days of Future Past, and he’s listed to be in Infinity War on IMDB… BUM BUM BUMMM

1 Like

10 more days.

1 Like

(I’m seeing it in 8)

I’m seeing it in nine.

By the way…

Nine days.

1 Like

Four days!

TOMORROW!

1 Like

Korg better not die tomorrow. Nor Spider-Man (They wouldn’t do that, would they? They wouldn’t replace him with Miles Morales in the next two, right?)

Hoooooo boy, this movie was Goood can’t wait for part 2

2 Likes

Tomorrow. I can’t wait until tomorrow.

1 Like

You will not be disappoint

2 Likes

That movie was one of the greatest things I’ve seen in my life! No major complaints, only grief.

2 Likes

Hoooooboy that was uh. Heck was that good. Those ten years did not disappoint. Well…except for The Dark World which wasn’t particularly good.

2 Likes

the ending could be described in a word

what?

1 Like

I saw it.
You should see it.
Thats all you need to know.

1 Like

Best movie ever.
That’s it.
I never saw something like this. I was shocked, scared and hyped in the same time. And that ending… Man. I actually cried at it. I have no words to explain how much I liked this movie.

3 Likes

You admit to crying? I still tear up when I talk about it…

Man this movie was great.
but, I hope they won’t use time travel in the next movie.

You’re already asking too much of them, three characters who’ve died have planned sequels, and a leaked image shows Cap in his old costume. Strange even hinted to it in this movie, so it’s going to happen. I think if anyone can pull off time-travel in a series that isn’t already about time-travel, it’s going to be the same studios that brought possibly the biggest movie ever without messing up once.

1 Like

Almost cried when iron man got stabbed, then it turns out his nanotech can save him, lame. Come on, he could’ve gone out like a hero! Then you’ve got the whole thor finding the magic dwarf subplot which was possibly the dumbest thing in movie history. You know how in ragnarok how hela smashed the hammer but he didn’t need it, and now suddenly he does. The relationship between thanos and gamora was poorly explored too. Now with the positives, I liked the jokes Drax told were funny. I thought some of the fight scenes were creative. I thought it was funny that thor could take the brunt of a sun going off even though he got his butt kicked by thanos and his henchmen at the beginning. Then near the end cap could temporarily hold off a near immortal thanos. I bet cap could’ve taken that sun like a champ! Ah well, I suppose it was a rather small sun.

1 Like