Axo the Matoran (Aveex's 2nd self moc?)

Hey guys,Aveex Toa of Fire here,I made a 2nd self moc? I don’t know…
Here’s the moc…

Front Shot

Side Shot

Back Shot

He has a great possibility,His back can move back like a reverse ab-curch

THIS is one of my favorite poses…

Waving pose

Running Pose

Size Comparison

Skeleton

Well that’s it (the moc in the background is next,I’ll make another post about him later)

Comment,Questions?
Post 'em down below.!
-Aveex Toa of Fire

13 Likes

He looks a teensy bit basic in terms of build, however I like the bendable waist and the inclusion of Nuva shoulder armor.
I think, if you had two more of those tires used on the legs, that perhaps they should be put onto the upper arms where the light grey bushings currently reside, just to give them a little bulk.

Otherwise… it’s a cute Matoran.

Cool, I like just the overall look.
(Except the red pins)

1 Like

Other than the red pins on the MOC, this looks really neat. I’m a big fan of the build that you gave the MOC.

1 Like

really like the simple design but on a personal point i just hate that mask :frowning:

Nifty dude. Little on the plain side, but still well-built and interesting. I like it!

Thanks!

I can not agree more,I ran out of black axles so i had to use red,and also Thanks!

Yeah,the mask was a last minute add on,I really didn’t have any other mask on stand by…
and also Thanks!

I was kinda going for a more simple design,due ALOT of my old moc had a lot of greble-ish
parts and so I broke them down and tried to small and more simpler builds,And also Thanks!

1 Like