Ázzørath the Destroyer of Worlds

This was my entry to the 2019 Bio-Cup over on Flickr, for which the theme was “Scary Monsters”/
Please excuse the generic name, I didn’t know what else to call it.

62 Likes

I have no idea what this is, but I like the creepy look.

1 Like

Amazing! Is that a Galidor torso there? And what is that trans orange piece?

2 Likes

You make Galidor look cool.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s Gorms torso from Galidor, and the trans orange piece is made up of several rings of fire using the mist common fire piece. @Jack_Frost This looks great, awesome job!

4 Likes

A̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶M̶O̶C̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶G̶a̶l̶i̶d̶o̶r̶…

1 Like

My favorite part has to be…
uhhh
How about the entire thing?! It’s so awesome, and so well built. I love the fire ring.
I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but that’s giving me some Doctor Strange vibes. :smiley:

This looks awesome. Like something I’d see in a fantasy anime. Also a very creative use of parts.

2 Likes

The best mocs are those you can barely tell are made of lego, like this one.

2 Likes

to be fair, does galidor parts even really count in that analogy? As they hardly look like Lego to begin with

7 Likes

Thanks, the whole idea was for it to be a creepy/scary monster.

Thanks! and @TheMOCingbird is absolutely correct.

Thanks man.

Hey thanks Meep, I was also getting Doctor strange vibes from the portal when I was making it.

Thank you.

Haha, I’ve had some of the most fun I’ve ever had, when messing around with Galidor, so I definitely recommend getting some if you can find it cheap.

Haha thanks dude.

That is a fair point, it’s much easier to make things that don’t look like Lego, with Galidor.

4 Likes