“Baby Blue” Alternate Model

So yeah I recently received this guy; for the most part his pieces are crap sprinkled with a few neat recolors.

Anyway, I felt like making an alternate model just for fun…

Bütleggi frequently roam the sprawling plains of Chiineh, being herded about by the Bütleggi farmers. They are often raised for their meat; yet controversy abounds among the people as to the quality of the meat. Some believe that Bütleggi meat is unclean and incredibly unhealthy; others claim that they are full of rich nutrients that can’t be gotten from other, more prominent sources of meat such as the Bütleggi’s much larger cousin, the Leggi, which are more widely known in the world.

Time will tell if Bütleggi meat will catch on or not, and whether there are more dire consequences yet to be discovered.

(C&C is welcome but this is just a random 30 min. tablescrap…)

32 Likes

It’s hard to think if this belong to the Lego Creations category since none of these are legitimately Lego.

Bütleggi?:
The chest print representing like a face works well, side detail of the “mandible” and “antenna” also help the shaping.

Bütleggi Farmer?:
All I can say it looks more sturdier than the original model.

1 Like

Beautiful lore

2 Likes

Finally the guy who I can trust with bootleg reviews[quote=“ReeseEH, post:1, topic:41043”]
Bütleggi frequently roam the sprawling plains of Chiineh, being herded about by the Bütleggi farmers. They are often raised for their meat; yet controversy abounds among the people as to the quality of the meat. Some believe that Bütleggi meat is unclean and incredibly unhealthy; others claim that they are full of rich nutrients that can’t be gotten from other, more prominent sources of meat such as the Bütleggi’s much larger cousin, the Leggi, which are more widely known in the world.
[/quote]

Do you know how beautiful and Galidor-ish this description is

The MOC itself is a good use of pieces. Don’t buy another one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

the farmer looks like a hip-hop guy

@Square
Yeah I thought about that when I was posting. :stuck_out_tongue:
@Hautaka
@Ghidora131
Thanks! I personally enjoyed writing that short blurb. :stuck_out_tongue:

I probably won’t buy another one… but then again, I didn’t get those black hands yet…

@Asriel
Indeed he is. He’s been getting rich off Bütleggi meat recently.

Hopefully he’ll be able to afford a pair of legs.

4 Likes

Cool little mocs, I getting weird LoZ and pokemon vibes from the Butleggi.

Thanks!

1 Like

“Baby Blue” Don’t know if that’s a reference to the name I gave it in my review, but this is certainly better than the god awful official model.

@Ghidora131 You should check out my Bionic Bootleg reviews on YT, I reviewed this guy.

1 Like

Ah, yes, it is. Sorry, forgot to mention the United Hapori channel as the origin of the name.

2 Likes

That farmer looks…interesting.

1 Like

He works hard too ya know.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like