Bad BIONICLE/LEGO-Related Experiences

So basically, this topic is for you to share any bad or regrettable experiences with LEGO in general.

My bad experience: Last year, because I needed some extra money, I foolishly sold most of my BIONICLE collection at a garage sale. For $70, I sold Tuma, Takanuva ('03), several Rahkshi, Toa Lhikan, eight of the Glatorian, and many other sets…

So what about you? Share your experience!

(And Mods, I’m not sure where this topic should go, so feel free to move it. :smiley:)

3 Likes

Bad experience? Stepping on lego bricks without socks on, most pain I ever experienced in my life :frowning:
Regrettable? Losing my golden visorak head because I’m stupid :angry:

2 Likes

Not a mod, but…
Moved to the LEGO category

Not really, but I have broken joints before on BIONICLE sets I had/have… :frowning:

2 Likes

That is a bad experience for me too, I can’t even count how many joints I broke!

3 Likes

When I sprayed chemicals on my Gali in order to clean her after she fell in dirty water and as a result the joints broke apart and came loose. I had to order replacement parts. :’(

7 Likes

I feel ya bro
feels

1 Like

When I lost my gold vahi, I just hope that one day it will randomly reappear

7 Likes

@MikeEmeraldBlade Do you mean the Kraahkan that came with the Visorak play set?

Aw man… That’s such a tragedy! Those are hard to come by…

I have two, and one orange

I used to have a ton of complete sets, but being a kid back then I took them apart :cry:

2 Likes

I never bought any titans.

4 Likes

@DirefulSpy876 Oh…really? Could you give me a link?

The biggest bad experience I’ve had with bionicle is with the loss of my matoran Jaller. In fact it’s a legend in my family, one day he just … vanished. I still have the gukko bird and have recently bought a new set, so I now own two gukko birds and one Jaller. It has baffled me too this day and the conclusion I can only come up with now that it was stolen by one of my friends ):

4 Likes

yeah, it was my favorite piece from 2005 :frowning:

@RaggedClaws Yeah, the same thing happened to me with Nuparu from the Boxor. One day, it was just gone…

@MikeEmeraldBlade Oh man, that’s just awful. The gold Kraahkan is one of my most-desired masks…unfortunately, it seems to be one of the most expensive. :frowning:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I know there was one but I can’t find it :confused:

I have a gold Kraahkan, it’s beautiful and gold.

1 Like

My friend choked on a Lego piece once… One of mine that had come off a bionicle :confused:

4 Likes

I HOPE THAT THE BIONICLE PIECE WAS ALRIGHT!!

4 Likes