Barraki, Mahri-Nui - ART ART ART! [Worldbuilding] [Pitch] [Art] [Character]

I think the finding of Mahri should have something to do with Idris.

cough cough flashbacks cough cough

3 Likes

For some really, really strange reason, I am not able to edit the main thread anymore.

This is weird, because I edited it 12 days ago to prevent the 1 month gap that does this. Despite this edit, the pencil still disappeared and I’m no longer able to edit the thread.

I wonder if there is a way to undo this process, or if I will just have to bother a mod a 1000 times to edit the thread to keep it up to day.

I would be very glad if this function was removed altogether, if anyone can do that, at least for the threads that exceed a certain number of replies. (50-100?)

@Mod_Squad? Can you please tell us what is the reason behind this post no longer being editable, despite the 1 month gap between edits being non-existent?

1 Like

I think it’s one month no matter what

That still does not make any sense. I edited this thread two times over the last two weeks, I should be able to edit it now.

1 Like

What I mean is this (and I might be wrong): if you create a topic, you will lose the ability to edit it after roughly 1 month, no matter how recently you edit it. They really should remove that feature entirely.

That still does not make any sense, the topic was created on july 15th, that makes it two months today.

Either way, Plz remove this. …

EDIT:

Made a topic asking the mod team about removing of this feature. If it is, I’ll add the Rahi section to this thread. If not… Well, maybe I could make a second thread where we could continue the brainstorm… And then another one, two months later…
sigh…

2 Likes

I just checked the topic you made. They say you might be able to edit this topic!

Oooh yes! I am! Rahi section coming tomorrow, baby!
So I can tease you a bit more:

I am working on Ehlek’s story aswell! It may be the best one yet, but it requiers a lot of time writing it, even though it isn’t very long. Stay tuned!

EDIT:

Added the Rahi section! @Bokarda, the last one may be of interest to you and your Kal topic!

1 Like

Just to clarify, is Khambrass supposed to be a species or a mythical individual? Because either way, it’s added :smiley:

An individual, like Irarok. He is thought to be a myth, just like people believe Krakens are myths. Either way, giant squids are real. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Oh, I know them giant squids are real. Still biased in favor of octopi, though :smile:

EDIT @AntrozT6: You wouldn’t happen to have an image for Khambrass, would you? Also, your Ammonite image is messed up.

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t. I am not really good ad drawing animals, giants squids made partially of metal included.

And I removed that ammonite picture, though it was ok for me. I guess everybody knows what an ammonite is and how it looks like.

##EDIT:

##HUUUGE UPDATE!

• Added a whole huge section called Old Artakha, depicting the regions how they were during the reign of the seven warlords!
  • Added information as to how all the warlords were defeated! (@Bokarda)
  • Removed the “Problems” part due to character limit!
1 Like

I’m really digging the lore in the Kanohi War period, especially Tiro and Naho!

Just to clarify, you’ve been saying that the Toa Kanohi are the third Toa team. What was the team between the First and the Kanohi?

Wait, I did? Where did I say that? By the third toa team I meant the Toa Vahi, our ‘current’ toa (Izotor, Narmoto, etc.)

As for the Kanohi War and the War of the Warlords (heh, reminds me of something) I’d love to make a discussion with you as to how exactly and perfectly tie-in the Kanohi, City of Masks, the Mask-forging and the Barraki into one, huge, megapitch!

2 Likes

That sounds like a good idea!. I’ll start the megapitch and compile the basic topics!

Also, the “third” is mentioned in Ancient Motara, and one other place. I’m just concerned about continuity.

2 Likes

can I help designing the minifigs?

2 Likes

Why of course! Don’t even ask! Go for it!

@Bokarda I wrote “At the time of the third Toa Team” instead of ‘today’. I guess it’s my fault I wrote it in the weird thense I did.
Just to be sure, the Third Toa Team always, always referres to the current one, Izotor, Narmoto, Kivoda, etc. The second is always Tuyet, Lesovikk, Lhikan, etc.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ve made a Kanohi Period megatopic, which contains the history of the period. This new megatopic can be used to further explore that specific period of time.

By the way, I am both cringing and laughing right now. I was joking on myself that if TTV ever adresses my pitches on the Boards, it will be the Dances of Artakha, a thread I wrote in half-an-hour, instead of this super-brainstorm we pitched out over the course of three months.

Jokes on me, I guess, Dances got discussed, while the Barraki haven’t been touched on by a word… This pitch at least… I mean, they could just mention it in a sentence…

Oh well, so I’m not just complaining here, I am adding a TL;DR (@Mesonak, enjoy it) right on top, there’s not much letters left for me to use, so I’ll have to really TL;DR it. Let’s hope our hard work is rewarded next week in Brainstorm #5

EDIT:
I added a link to our Kanohi Period pitch, aswell as some more detailed descriptions of each Warlord… Well, if you can call it ‘detailed’

1 Like

That is both hilarious and depressing :laughing:. Although, this does seem like a very TTV kind of thing of them to do.

We can only hope for Brainstorm #5 to have the megatopics included!

1 Like