Barraki

So, I decided to draw the villains of my favourite year of Bionicle, the Barraki. I’ve been working on these for a little over a week, so I hope you guys like them! I tried doing less static poses for each of them this time, and K think they turned out pretty well! My least favourite would probably be Mantax, honestly. I didn’t really know how to pose him. Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

71 Likes

These are absolutely amazing barraki.

3 Likes

Dang, these are all great personifications of each warlord.

5 Likes

Kalmah and Carapar work really well.

3 Likes

I think the proportions are a bit normal. Seeing as these are the Barraki, this is one of the few exceptions where you want weird proportions (specifically I’d make Takadox’s arms longer, not the swords, they’re fine, but the arms themselves). It adds to the creepy vibe, but if I were judging by my normal standards, I’d say these are absolutely fantastic. I look forward to seeing your art, it’s getting really good.

2 Likes

@Zero Thank you!
@ReeseEH Thanks, man!
@jayzor17 Thanks! Those were the two that I got half way through and just completely erased them to start over again
@Samtastictogo Yeah, you’re totally right. As you can maybe see, I tried that with Elehk (making him super lanky), but yeah, I should’ve tried to exaggerate the proportions more. Anyways, thanks!

3 Likes

Amazing! Especially carapar :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Great looking art, but taxadox needs to be more hunched over, IMO. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya think so?

1 Like

Yea, The set used a bent technic beam, it is kinda essential to the whole praying mantis look.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, you’re right

1 Like

They’re all amazing, but Ehlek is my favorite

2 Likes

Yeah, Elehk would probably be my second favourite

1 Like

Personally I like Carapar the most. He kinda resembles Predator.

1 Like

With the mandibles? Yeah, I can see it

1 Like

these are freaking gr8

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Excellent work on all of them! Carapar is my favorite. I need to try and make a moc of him looking like this now…

2 Likes

The end of Ehlek’s fingers look like lettuce leaves.

:stuck_out_tongue:

All in all, great work! I love all of them, especially Pridak’s sharky tail and Carapar’s super bulkyness.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh you’re right

Anyways, thanks! I’m really glad that so many people like these, since I put so much work into these

1 Like