Batman: Arkham Series (Spoilers)

A topic for discussing the [Batman: Arkham series.][1]

I personally liked city more than asylum, but asylum was still great.
[1]: Batman: Arkham - Wikipedia

2 Likes

I really want to get one of these games some day… The second I get a good computer and money I’m buying it. But which one should I bye?

1 Like

That’s tough…But I recommend asylum first.

1 Like

Now to wait… some day… some day :pensive:

1 Like

interesting Arkham Knight getting an M rating get’s me more excited, rocksteady, going out with a bang

Also i actually liked city FAR more than Asylum, don’t get me wrong asylum is great I just loved city more

1 Like

Sadly, it means I can’t get it. :cry:

[quote=“Middlefingerstudios, post:5, topic:6538”]
Also i actually liked city FAR more than Asylum, don’t get me wrong asylum is great I just loved city more
[/quote] I agree, I really liked the side missions.

Do we know why the Arkham Knight is yet?

No, and I think it’s best that way. Let’s have a little mystery.

Ah yes, countless hours of ragequitting trying to get riddler trophies.

I wasn’t a fan of Arkham Asylum, but Arkham City is one of my favorite games EVER. Those are the only two I’ve played, and I am looking forward to Arkham Knight. Plus, I gave up on Riddler Trophies.

1 Like

I got all the riddler trophies in city and I don’t know why

I gave up on them. I didn’t feel like wasting my time, finding a bunch of collectible garbage. I wanted to find all of the Azrael locations, figure out who has been cutting off the faces of the inmates, and destroy the Venom Canisters.

1 Like

ooo what’s this I’ve found?

Co-op confirmed for Arkham Knight

1 Like

1 Like

No, sorry. I spoke too soon. Why would they name a feature dual play if it just meant you can change between characters in battle?

1 Like

aw… well still cool

Sorry to have mislead you. I just read “Dual Play” and jumped to conclusions.

it’s fine : P

Batman Arkham Knight Season Pass Revealed.

1 Like