Batman: Arkham Series (Spoilers)

When you click on the text, it clears up. It’s used to tell others to ‘proceed with caution’ because of spoilers.

4 Likes

So…Does anyone else think the ending of Arkham Knight is just a tie-in to the Scarecrow Nightmare DLC? Though, it’s just time-trial stuff.

Should have been called “Batman: Under the Red Hood”. I realize there’s no “Arkham” title, but I would have been waaaaay more excited for it. I already was excited for the game, but I especially love when they take on classic storylines. But doing the whole fakeout with the Arkham Knight…meh. TTV Talks this week is about Arkham Knight, by the way.

6 Likes

Batman Arkham Knight: Batgirl DLC

3 Likes

Looks like it might be a bit longer than the other DLCs so far…

2 Likes

So I just finished this cool new game called Arkham Asylum

It was pretty neat

Can’t wait for a sequel!

I’m sooo not out of the loop. =P

7 Likes

“I am vengeance, I am the tree, I am batman!”

http://86bb71d19d3bcb79effc-d9e6924a0395cb1b5b9f03b7640d26eb.r91.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/batman-arkham-knight-glitches-640x325.jpg

By the looks of things its only an hour or so worth of DLC;

3 Likes

I enjoy going after Riddler’s trophies and riddle’s

which Robin remember there is
Grayson - The First Robin (sorry can’t put first part of his name)
Jason Todd - The Second Robin
Tim Drake - The Third Robin
Damien Wayne - The Fourth Robin

he said any variation. also, Damian isn’t fourth, he’s fifth. Stephanie Brown is fourth.

never heard of Stephanie Brown

ok once again you made your point

i hope I’m not coming across as confrontational. my only goal is to inform. Steph’s not that well-known of a character, and it’s definitely not your fault for not knowing about her.

your not coming off as confrontational

Take this with a grain of salt but possible leak

2 Likes

Oooooh, Court of Owls? I’ve only just started playing Asylum, so I dunno how they’d figure into this version of Gotham.

2 Likes