Battle of the Vahi(s)

What?

Tahu didn’t slow down the other Toa at all. He succeeded in using the Vahi properly and slowed the Kal, but then their Krana turned silver and formed a shield. Slowed they were, but the Toa still couldn’t do anything. Until Gal realized they could feed their power to the Kal.

So actually, Tahu DID use the Vahi effectively.

~W12~

2 Likes

I don’t think that the G2 Mask of Time works exactly like you wrote, and I highly doubt that it could be used in a fight effectively, because the wearer (especially if it is a Protector or Okotan) would faint and fall to the ground anyway…

As far as how it works mechanically, this is my interpretation of how I think that it’s powers would be best utilized in combat. As far as it’s difficulty to use, I believe that it would be at least as difficult to control as the G1 Vahi. As far as the hypothetical protectors fainting due to lack of power, I only said protectors because they are able to wear and use masks (unlike matoran) while also having no secondary powers (unlike toa, Makuta, brutaka’s species ect…) Which would factor into the fight and change the results.

2 Likes