Be careful of #DeleteArt13

Every small bit helps.[quote=“KAI_BORG, post:20, topic:45179, full:true”]
It’s really not.
[/quote]

1 Like

This is literally fear mongering, read any of my links, they explain this better than I can.

2 Likes

I think you’re going a little out of your way for this my man. I just signed a simple petition that I’ll forget about within 2 weeks.

1 Like

https://kaiborg101.tumblr.com/post/174639061055/important-the-eu-is-about-to-destroy-the-internet?is_related_post=1
- Language warning

Read the entire post, see what you signed.

B-but the post has a link to the petition too???

???

read down

1 Like

Aw shoot.

Btw probs should put up a swear warning my B.
Like in the OG post where you put the link

Oh crap… Literally somehow passed over that every time I read it… Effin… doing that warning now.

But hey, glad someone else read it fully!

2 Likes

So the post I made Isn’t true.

God, I feel embarrassed. Thank you for telling the truth.
And I sensity apologies.

I will edit the post to inform that it’s fear mongering later this day. And that i fell for it hook line and sinker.

Ey, it was a legitimate scam thing-a-majig, literally around 30 000 tumblr uses also fell for it, the fact others on other sets have to isn’t surprising in any way.

Hell, I would’ve fallen for it when I first saw it if I hadn’t noticed some of the later posts in the chain quick enough.

1 Like

I’m back.
I changed the post to warn people about #DeleteArt13.

So hold on a minute. Europe isn’t going to destroy it’s internet?

Europe will not kill the internet. So be at ease.

2 Likes

Hooray!

1 Like

Fell for this too and kinda shared it on facebook Hopefully nobody signed the petiotion and I have since your update removed my post

Luckily petitions don’t seem to work most the time anyway, so whatever it’s going to cause now, it probably won’t happen.

1 Like

coughcoughBetter not mention the 30,000 tumblr users then.coughcough

1 Like

Now I feel kind of stupid for half-falling for this.

######Especially since first time I saw it I thought it was BS…

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to all.

2 Likes

It’s all good. Anyone could have fallen for it.

Especially since governments doing stupid things is common place in the world today.

5 Likes