Best of Biotube

I’ve been watching Bionicle videos on YouTube since 06’ and was always satisfied, or at least ‘till now where almost no one produces GREAT content anymore. But besides the point what’s your favourite video or thing from Bio-Tube?

Here are some of my favourites

3 Likes

I’m gonna post them as soon as I find them but the once you have there are obviously good ones too

1 Like

Wow. If this isn’t a throwback then I don’t know what is.

Anyway.

The Hydros Chronicles for sure.

And the Jaller series.

8 Likes

Ah, BioTube.

4 Likes

Can’t forget NSSD.

5 Likes

The Jaller series was quality. That’s all I the BioTube I watched as a kid.

(specifically this one)

I’ve watched some other good BioTube stuff, but I don’t remember what it was.

4 Likes

Here are just some of the biotube videos i watched back in the day

The B-day special

Bionicles of doom series

Fall of virtues and The storms of fatality

Ibionicle

Bionicle school

Bionicle fight 2

Robomanic 7’s stuff/s

Bionicle school the series

4 Likes

Pretty much all of Callanlof’s skits.

3 Likes

No Kylernuva or anything like that?

I recognize the name, but I don’t recall watching much of his stuff. Honestly I mostly just watched the custom bionicle wiki family of channels, with brief sojourns into other areas. That said, I’d watch anyone who could animate a decent fight scene.
Edit: Ok, I just realized I’ve watched a few of Kyler’s moc tutorials.
Does Drscorpionx count? I wonder what happened to that guy; he was great.

2 Likes

Not a single mention of Reviving Bionicle? The single greatest BioTube video series? Generator of memes? Supporter of moderated government spending?

I don’t know what it is with that video, it’s impressive animation, but the premise is really weird and creepy for me.

4 Likes

I was assuming Biotube in this context meant the genre of stopmotion series from g1’s era that pretty much died/changed when g2 emerged, to an extent. Reviving Bionicle always struck me as being a part of the “newer wave” of bionicle series. It’s amazing though.

I second this.

1 Like

I have seen that but I didn’t see it as a kid so I left it out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:I’m not too old for biotube videos I promise! Also gotta love me some RB

1 Like

Same thing with me

1 Like

Ah yes. I knew I was missing one.

3 Likes

sddfd

1 Like

Tarkur’s Channel of Random things

BIOforge Studios

DragonaxFilms

WarriorStudios

Bionic Kasai

RenzoMocs

ThatchMac

1 Like

Man, this topic is spawning memories for me. Can’t say I’ve seen most of these on this topic, but here’s a couple more I remembered and went back to watch.

Good ol’ LennoDude:

And BioRockDude. This is nicely creepy.

2 Likes

Time to show my age

3 Likes

This has been a topic of debate between me and my brother: What is the biggest Biotube channel? This raises the question of what constitutes a Biotube channel. Does the channel only have to have constraction-related videos? Is it only supposed to have LEGO videos, or can it do other things too? What classifies as a Biotube channel? And what do you think is the biggest Biotube channel on Youtube?

Discuss!

2 Likes