Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Looks like a foot.

1 Like

i was expecting some poorly molded head (mostly because all of my experiences with megablocks up until recently has been poor piece quality). Instead we got a bootleg metru head

1 Like

Same, or one like it, as I found its instructions recently

2 Likes

I have spiderman and wolverine, dont know where the heck thry are, but something I know for sure, is that their friction adders are better than lego’s, they didnt add height

5 Likes

It looks like the Spider-Man bootlegs may use G2 heads, and Unity parts.

7 Likes

Not sure this will be correct section to post but check out these knock offs from Alibaba or aliexpress .

@spudyeisleycreations I had it

@BlackboltJohnson 24.99 is good deal plus if parts are broken you can get partial refund.

Edited for Double Posting. Please edit your post if you’re replying to multiple people, thanks! – Waj

12 Likes

anyone know who this is supposed to be?

20 Likes

Finn.

3 Likes

is he? that’s racist, what’s this bleaching?

the weapon looks cool tho

5 Likes

These genuinely interest me. I really want them.

13 Likes

Hey, look a thing someone hasn’t posted already!

Saw this at a Peavey Mart.

8 Likes

wait.

is that… a Dom in the middle?

2 Likes

That’s obviously the best Star Wars character ever. Doug starkiller

3 Likes

Shoutout to poseable fingers.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of Lion Voltron, Vehicle Voltron, and Gladiator Voltron, would this be Block Voltron?

4 Likes

Accidentally posted in the wrong section: fixed now.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a LEGO purist, and I occasionally collect knockoff sets. This does not mean I do not support LEGO.

I found these small sets at a local store earlier this year. I prefer Bionicle over Hero Factory, but these were too interesting to pass up. I ended up buying a few of them, and these are my thoughts.

To start, they are packaged pre-built, and their parts are considerably smaller than official CCBS parts. The sets appear to be ripping off Stormer XL and Core Hunter, and the boxes call the series “Earth Heroes”.

Here is the back of one of the boxes. The back shows official combination models and some interesting text.

The sets are really disappointing out of the box. The plastic quality is horrible, and there are obvious inaccuracies when compared to the sets they are ripping off.

Core Hunter’s helmet appears to have been molded in white then painted black.

Something else worth mentioning is that Core Hunter’s chest armor has the HF logo printed on it.

Here is a size comparison. The Earth Tutelary figure in the middle is the same size as a regular HF 2.0 set, And the Final Fighter to the right is around the size of a Bionicle G2 figure.

In conclusion, I haven’t seen any Hero Factory knockoffs quite like these on the internet. The sets have some compatibility issues with official LEGO parts, but it’s workable. I would definitely NOT recommend buying these since the plastic quality and paint applications are horrible. Overall interesting knockoffs though.

15 Likes

If you scroll up by ~30 posts, you’ll see the first three images posted twice before. Thanks though! (They’re good ones) :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

Zaktan what have they done to you…

6 Likes

I’m actually really interested in getting the one with the red and white color scheme. Is it me or has a bootleg made the human constraction figures actually look good. Please someone buy one and take good pics so I can see how they look in person.

3 Likes