Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

i mean its called “best of lego bootlegs” right

4 Likes

Quite frankly, I’m pretty sure that this says more about the quality of constraction than it does about the quality of Chinese bootleg toys. When the average constraction set in 2015 was this…

http://cache.lego.com/r/dynamic/is/image/LEGO/70787?op_■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=png-alpha

And the average constraction set in 2017 was this…

…Something is seriously rotten in the state of Denmark.

Whoa, that quote fits perfectly. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Rotten Denmark indeed.

3 Likes

My brother actually has that set and I have a symbiote Spider-Man one.

It comes with this weird squishy web thing attached to one arm, here’s a better view.

I also have this beach set that I bought from Dollarama, I got it for the turtle.

Was it worth 3 dollars?
Surprisingly, the quality is very close to that of Lego with some pieces, while others are permanently stuck together now.

9 Likes

I just went to the dollar store and bought 10 micro USB chargers because those things seem to break easily when put into my hands

How is that brick related? Does it have studs or something?
If not, then post it here:

3 Likes

Oh shoot. For some strange reason I thought this was the what’s going on in your life topic whoops

2 Likes

Oh I loved those back in the day! (the Spider-Man)

2 Likes

I found some interresting “Lego” Pokemon Go set in my local toystore today.

Apparently there’s a whole bunch of these sets.

Oh, and now it’s just Pokemon apparently. And that Eevee looks like it has some serious issues.

9 Likes

Wow, the build is scale downed Minecraft mini set. Did Misha design this or something?

1 Like

Insert chuck norris joke here.

10 Likes

FTFY

I must have this.

1 Like

I didn’t know Chuck Norris was once Deadpool.

2 Likes

Chuck Norris…oh please. Call me when John Cena has a fig.

No. Don’t say that. Those very words can open Pandora’s Box.

4 Likes

Strange that it hasnt already since got bunch of other characters.

1 Like

I need that.

1 Like

Inb4 Pewdiepie and Keemstar minifigures.

2 Likes

So I was on vacation recently and ran into Lego Bootlegs I had never seen before. After some searching, I haven’t found them anywhere online, so my and my siblings bought one of each kind they had there. Missing one of them, so aside from the back of the boxes and what pics I took with a phone for the little stand, don’t have much for the blue one. Anyways, here are the strange dinosaurs.

20 Likes