Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Oh of course. These things look like they would topple over in an instant. Not to mention the plastic is probably not all that great.

2 Likes

So while reading some back issues of Ultimate Spider-Man, I found an ad for these:

A quick Google search showed very little on them, outside of some eBay listings. I’m not even sure what the name of the brand is. Is it X Blocks or Blocks X?

4 Likes

Oh I remember those, I only got one set with Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus and some gem.

Why does it tell you to discover the action features for yourself? That’s a key part in Lego’s advertising!

I actually have pictures of death kinght (blue and black) his name is Arthur , the models are all based on leauge of legends game called kings of glory on Chinese app store. Here are the photos I took while back been planing to sell for 15 on my ebay store.

4 Likes

Guess no one here has been able to track down Ksz iron man bootlegs

5 Likes

Just bought this interesting iron man bootleg

So I was looking today and I found another interesting bootleg lot

Just in case deadpool the duck is too mainstream for you.

5 Likes

Excuse me, it’s Deadpool the Duck. I suffered through that miniseries; I know of what I speak.

3 Likes

Well… Deadpool the Duck is an actual minifigure… The rest of these… Let’s just say that Thor and Hulk are terrifying…

Nice dude! How are these? I tried to find them again recently but it said they are no longer for sale.

I manage to track a few down ,I have 3 on my ebay store Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/253313350618

I look to the heavens and I scream, “Why, God, why?”
There is no answer but the pouring of rain and the pounding of thunder.

21 Likes

Are those Minion superheroes?

1 Like

Yes. Because humanity hasn’t been punished enough.

4 Likes

via my local walgreens

8 Likes

Why do they not have shirts…

Why is ironman naked

1 Like

Can we get a Slime Reviews on that?

7 Likes

I second this

7 Likes

I start to hate the Minions.

What do you mean start? :stuck_out_tongue: