Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

first on the Lego website and now in bootleg form why does splitface keep having hero coresapropriate names you’re doing it wrongthat is either a tiny furno or a big bruizer

11 Likes

13 Likes

What’s with all these bootlegs have different coloured heads? Are they banking on mocists who want the different them.

2 Likes

Why is Winnie the Pooh on there? I feel like someone just took a flamethrower to my childhood.

5 Likes

Hey guis, why the long faces?

10 Likes

That pic has been posted, like three different times already :worried:

Here are some nightmarish Piraka knockoffs (each having trans versions of their secondary colours)

Oh, and here’s Nok and Vak in Mata colours (also having trans bones for some reason)

17 Likes

someone hasnt done enought puzzles as a kid and now he doesnt know that circles dont go into the crosses

11 Likes

Now before I show you these knockoffs I’m gonna show you the thing there supposed to be knocking off now the reason I showed you these was to give you an idea of how badly these knock offs failed

wow just wow

17 Likes

I think everyone in those pics want to die.

9 Likes

That is the most revolting thing I’ve ever seen. I think I lost all faith in humanity.

1 Like

I mean… they don’t look bad in Mata colors.

That Avak, however, may or may not be nightmare fuel.

4 Likes

I have arrived to show you some funny knockoffs dalies and. mentelgen

13 Likes

What’s the quality like?

2 Likes

Considering that the parts need to be cut out from a plastic grid thing, I wouldn’t say that it’s top-quality :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

they’re called sprues. most plastic toys are cut from some kind of sprue

this looks better than the real thing.

27 Likes

XD did anyone notice the symbols in the background? Also anyone know what they mean?

1 Like

Wow the bootleggers sure got on that real quick perhaps it has to do with Asia’s love for mech’s? They remind me of B-Damans

5 Likes

Is that a megatron/starscream hybrid?

8 Likes

Tried searching for Lego B-Daman bootlegs and found this:

Not quite a B-Daman but at least it still shoots marbles.

16 Likes

Is it odd that I legitimately like those propellors?

2 Likes