Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Wait… I misread that as stormstrooper… RIP.

2 Likes

Who the heck make this thing? Why isn’t Lego react to this?

1 Like

They’ve reacted to the biggest bootlegger of their products Lepin, but I think they’re still occupied with it.

2 Likes

OH…MY…GOD. I looked at Lepin on internet. I have only 1 question: did they made at least 1 original set?

3 Likes

Lepin has a second company called xingbao and they release original sets

5 Likes

Lego should ripoff xingbao then just to piss them off, it’d be funny.

5 Likes

Some of them actually looks pretty good!

1 Like

Is there any chance that you saw “Iceberg Blame”, the name that XGH Toys assigned to their Frost Beast knockoff?

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I happen to own “Ice Skates”. Decent Quality, actually, though the brain was easily breakable. Considering that I got it for one dollar, that’s alright with me.

That particular piece predates Onua Uniter by about five years, so it isn’t per se…

1 Like

I’m not talking about the piece – the whole build is the same, except for the addition of a tube and fire piece.

~W12~

4 Likes

You are correct; my mistake. I’ve never owned that particular set.

1 Like

so uh, my nephew got the Grievous buildable figure, I stole it from him dont judge me, he would have broken it if I didn’t, anyway, what I wanted to say, it came with a pretty interesting piece

what’s interesting about this? well

27 Likes

Why doesn’t official LEGO have this?

8 Likes

I don’t see it as a very valuable piece.

1 Like

I own a Greivous figure. It does come with that piece, except it came as a single piece, and not two separate pieces.

4 Likes

uh… exactly the reason why they said it?

3 Likes

Call me a bootleg machine

I swear I took the pictures vertical view…

4 Likes

TRAITOR!

I works because of your profile pic. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Crap they’re onto me!

2 Likes

Is that an axle connection?

2 Likes

There’s a think line between Bootlegs and Competitors.

7 Likes