Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

#"Battle in Passion"

Woah there. It’s just a bootleg.

9 Likes

I would buy Batman and Thor for parts. I would scrap there heads

1 Like

Do you ever wanted a lot of superheroes minifigures? Yes? Do you wanted Batman, Iron Man or War Machine? Yes? But you never liked their head and wanted some cool molds? Yes? Here are you minifigures!

7 Likes

Those have been posted before lmao.

4 Likes

Nooooo!!!

1 Like

They literally shrunk the heads of the Ultrabuild figures for those who got them and put them on their minifigure form

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’m not sure if these have been posted before. But man, these guys really went the extra mile. Click the first image to view all three.

As a side note:

25 Likes

The second one looks like Waj

8 Likes

But wait, there is more…

I want those solely for prints, new colored pieces, and those cloth accessories…

Surprisingly, the heads look better than the SW Ultra build human heads. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

It’s sad that these weapon design actually looks good to where I want to copy them.

15 Likes

I kinda wish Ekimu would’ve been like that…

5 Likes

what the hell, bootlegs aren’t supposed to be good

9 Likes

The first two look alright, but the last two are really snazzy. The Ekimu figure looks real solid and the Protector figure reminds me of Kratos from the God of War series. I’d probably impulse buy these if I was lurking around Chinatown, that is if the plastic quality is actually good, which I’m guessing is not.

5 Likes

considering that they put some effort into the design it may actually be decent.

6 Likes

I never trust those with 0 feedback,
but it does look good

and that creature head? it goes from silver, to trans-light blue to trans-dark blue

the protector mask on this one also looks awesome

27 Likes

Assymetrical shoulders on Ekimu…complete trash of a set.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t look so bad if the creature head wasn’t connected like that.

6 Likes

Yes, but they have no necks. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Neither do any other lego minifigures and constraction sets. dont see the argument against this.

1 Like

These bootlegs have their own, original style to them, while SW takes inspiration from action figures.

3 Likes