Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Whats your address?

Yeah. Your probably shouldn’t give that to me.

1 Like

I just bought the red&black one for me and gold&red to my nephew, which I’ll probably steal next year

2 Likes

The real question to ask: When is someone going to make a knockoff Transblue Mask of Water for the rest of us fans who couldn’t go to the inside tour at Lego a few years back?

4 Likes

I knew I’ve seen your face before!

19 Likes

woah

I remember owning that,
The face under the mask is horrifying.

9 Likes

Star Wars torso and Uniter Waist Gear in the same (knockoff) set… never thought I’d see the day.

2 Likes

I’m afraid to ask what it looks like

2 Likes

WARNING: Possible nightmare fuel

IMO, I think it looks like a good head for a MOC.

21 Likes

Looks like a foot.

1 Like

i was expecting some poorly molded head (mostly because all of my experiences with megablocks up until recently has been poor piece quality). Instead we got a bootleg metru head

1 Like

Same, or one like it, as I found its instructions recently

2 Likes

I have spiderman and wolverine, dont know where the heck thry are, but something I know for sure, is that their friction adders are better than lego’s, they didnt add height

5 Likes

It looks like the Spider-Man bootlegs may use G2 heads, and Unity parts.

7 Likes

Not sure this will be correct section to post but check out these knock offs from Alibaba or aliexpress .

@spudyeisleycreations I had it

@BlackboltJohnson 24.99 is good deal plus if parts are broken you can get partial refund.

Edited for Double Posting. Please edit your post if you’re replying to multiple people, thanks! – Waj

12 Likes

anyone know who this is supposed to be?

20 Likes

Finn.

3 Likes

is he? that’s racist, what’s this bleaching?

the weapon looks cool tho

5 Likes

These genuinely interest me. I really want them.

13 Likes

Hey, look a thing someone hasn’t posted already!

Saw this at a Peavey Mart.

8 Likes

wait.

is that… a Dom in the middle?

2 Likes