Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

No. I took an image on my phone but for some reason that along with like 50 other pictures have just disappeared. I remember some of those pics were of sea otters and sea lions at the aquarium.

2 Likes

I bought this thing earlier:

This whole batch of figures is fascinating to me; they look to be decently complex and creative with a wealth of recolors. If the piece quality is decent I’ll buy more.

20 Likes

Maybe you could review them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nice! I must have just missed those, or else they’re super new; they sound intriguing enough.

It would also be quite nice to get a handle on the quality of the printing on the face, as that’s a pretty impressive design relative to the amount of space that there is.

3 Likes

Perhaps…

You can find most of the bootlegs we’ve been talking about on this site; just browse through the pages till you spot them.

-Mesonak

9 Likes

aside from the heads, everything is gut

1 Like

Still looks like something from Warhammer.

1 Like

You know, those poseable hands are cool, but they have a few problems:
Not attaching with a socket,
And only having 2 finger joints

If they attached via socket and had the proper 3 joints for the fingers I’d buy a ton, in fact I’d call them the new standard for moccing, as is I’d call them a great idea with a flawed execution.

3 Likes

Nice. That’s the only one I haven’t bought from this series. Can’t wait to see your pics of it.

In the meantime here’s my last one from this order. I’ll have a couple more in a few weeks. This is Red Guy!

15 Likes

Holy Hero cores, Batman!

Seriously though I need LEGO to make hands like this already so I can buy in bulk.

5 Likes

I would buy the bootleg hands in bulk.

3 Likes

This topic went from “Why does this exist?” to “Wait, this exists!?” very quickly.

11 Likes

the face is hf visor

@BlackboltJohnson i don’t know
the green guy’s promotional images state him as sand green

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

3 Likes

It’s definitely not sand green in real life. I wish it was though. That would be really cool. There is a new Ninjago set with a sand green dragon. If this bootleg was also sand green, I could make some incredible MOCs with the parts.

4 Likes

It’s bootleg green!

1 Like

aww man

3 Likes

Where can i buy this? i need those med blue pieces

1 Like

aliexpress

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32826399819.html?spm=a2g0n.detail-cache.0.0.4da55cd9SMDYIn

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

There is something you can do, however.

I have practiced law for some time, and no, you cannot, easily at least, twist their arm until they stop. You can, however, bring your comics to the region they are sold in(which is still a painful and elaborate process) thus causing tension in the higher-ups of that crummy bootleg company… If your characters and comic is licensed. If not, then there’s nothing you can do except tell people about them.

That being said, the process of eventually getting to the point where you can pin them against the wall is very tedious and disquieting, and possibly not worth the effort. It all depends on what exactly your comics mean to you.

9 Likes