Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

It seems like I was really lucky, because I didnt have any problems with it

1 Like

Maybe the quality depends on what vendor you buy from?

1 Like

Maybe, but I’m not sure. I bought the red guy, gray guy, and light blue guy from this store:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/3055008

Then I got the gold guy from this store:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1801258

The pros and cons were consistent across each of them though - tight shells and bones, but loose axles/ball joints.

3 Likes

A question, by the way; how did you get that weird, chrome sword? The review that I saw of the white and lt. blue figure came with the blaster-thing as described, but on your flickr it seemed like yours included the sword but not the gun. Then, on Onuku’s flickr it looked like a different set he got came with the sword. Is it just an extra, random collectable thing they throw in?

2 Likes

It seems like it is a random collectible that they throw in. 3 out of the 4 of them came with it - the gray guy, the light blue guy, and the gold guy (which was a different vendor than the other two). But the red guy didn’t have it.

2 Likes

omg jaga purple

1 Like

I really need to get some of these. some of them are fantastic!

1 Like

little tip;
dont put the bootleg pieces in acetone, they will melt, it’s so weird…

2 Likes

How did you find this out?

1 Like

THE HARD WAY

4 Likes

why did you put them in acetone?

2 Likes

WhY dId YoU pUt ThEm In AcEtoNe

it was my last attempt to try and remove the prints of a piece, failed

2 Likes

Megabloks made a spiderman constraction figure a few years ago, complete with bootleg zamor launcher.

5 Likes

even mega bloks rebooted their figures, atleast they used the v1 mask,

2 Likes

Huh?

Y’know, that zamor launcher is pretty befitting of Spiderman, actually…

1 Like

this thing remember?

5 Likes

Nope, never seen it. Wasn’t sure if you accidentally sent out your post prior to finishing it.

1 Like

I was originally going to make a joke about how megablocks just so happened to make neo shifters, which used bootleg zamor launcher, right after the releases of the Toa Inika.
But apparently they even made bootleg rhotuka spinners

7 Likes

Oh boy. Were you trying to get off chrome paint? What piece melted? Also, do you have any pics? (cuz I want to seeeeee)

3 Likes

I think they may have also made an effective Squid Launcher for that series as well. Neo Shifters was awesome.

3 Likes