Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

miku!

oh my god

@Toa_Kasai review at least one of these pls, i want to know if the plastic quality is good. very tempted to buy supes or cap ;-;

-Mesonak

3 Likes

I’ve had my eye on those ones for awhile, I plan to buy them as soon as I can get the $40 for all four, I got screwed out of my first job recently so I don’t have any cash right now.

But when I do get them, you’ll be the first to know Meso.

3 Likes

Im going to guess the quality is the same as my miles morales ccbs figure, aka, pretty similar to lego

1 Like

Thor, you ok? Your glorious facial hair has been reduced to a 14 year old boy’s unshaven stubble!

I’d totally use that head for Tarzan

2 Likes

I would buy that Superman for the torso alone.

Update: The classic Stormtrooper and Scout trooper with speeder bike can now be bought here

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Star-Wars-Scout-Trooper-Speeder-Bike-Classic-Models-Bricks-toys-for-children-building-blocks-compatible-with/32834517145.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.5.226b27b0DlRH4l&traffic_analysisId=recommend_2088_3_90158_iswistore&scm=1007.13339.90158.0&pvid=ad03add7-64e1-46d1-9241-95f5f891df7c&tpp=1

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

3 Likes

Don’t seem to be bootlegs.

2 Likes

Because a bootleg would never steal art from the thing it’s bootlegging. Never.

12 Likes

on Ebay, a seller of bootlegs used the official Legends of Chima art that was used for the ccbs figures, the same bootleg figures i purchased a long time ago.

It should be clear that very few (if any) bootleg seller would show of the actual figure they are selling when they can just take the art from LEGO and plaster it over their own, meaning you will never know if it’s real or fake until you allready have it in your hands.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s not like bootleg transformers where they’ll plaster RID Optimus on the box for a movie bootleg. Lego is a lot harder to tell until you touch it.

2 Likes

I gotta say, the feet and torso look pretty sweet. Pauldrons are kinds cool, too. My only gripes are the head and forearms.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen these posted here yet.

I like the printing on the chest pieces.

8 Likes

No constraction figures? Take it down.

3 Likes

now you americans can’t complain about the shipping

1 Like

(in b4 i get in trouble for posting again before my previous comment gets deleted)
You guys remember those two drones that came with bootleg minifigures i shared on here a while back? Well i found the elusive third knight-riding-a-drone, santa clause
https://www.amazon.com/JJRC-Flying-Christmas-Quadcopter-Headless/dp/B076HFVBKQ/ref=sr_1_44?srs=10357100011&ie=UTF8&qid=1510550600&sr=8-44&th=1
(also, who actually would buy that?)

(also quick edit after a while looking around on amazon instead of doing my homework, turns out that those previous two aren’t being sold in the US anymore and the only seller i could find was from Canada, how much is CND $39.99 in USD?)

2 Likes

y’know google exists, right?

4 Likes

It was 2 AM, i was half asleep

1 Like

That last benny card.

1 Like

Anyone want some bootleg mini jurasic work/dino dinosaurs?

(also i’m surprised that they where able to copy the molds used by lego and get it on amazon without them finding out about it)

5 Likes

Not sure if anyone’s brought these up, but I’ve found a bunch of bootleg minifigures on eBay. There are quite a few for Spider-Man, a lot of which are costumes and designs that haven’t been released officially by Lego.

Some of the minifigures in the picture are official. The two Spider-Men from the original Spidey movies, the Civil War/Homecoming Spideys, Scarlet Spider, Spider-Woman, the Ultimate Spider-Men, and Iron Spider-Man are all official. The rest are bootlegs, but for the most part you really couldn’t tell. The only one that’s somewhat obvious is Spider-Boy (guy with the glasses and jacket), and that’s only if you could touch the figure. The paint they used for the designs is raised.
The rest are all of surprisingly good quality and if, like me, you just have them on display they’re totally fine.
I’ve also got non-Spidey knockoff minifigures.

There’s Gwenpool, who, if you look at the chest piece, seems to have sides that are a bit caved in for some reason. No other minifigures I have are like that.

Also Lady Deadpool and Scotty from Star Trek. They’re of pretty good quality.
Just wanted to share these, since it seemed relevant.
(Sorry if the pictures are rotated oddly. I have no idea why that is.)

9 Likes