Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Is the link for the Gwenpool and Spider- Gwen listing still up?

No idea. Check eBay. Look up “Spider-Man”, and sort from price lowest to high, and you’ll find some minifigures. Check around on the accounts that sell these minifigures, you might find them.
Haven’t seen Gwenpool or Spider-Gwen in a while though, so they might not be up

Nice that all the spider-figs are upside down

:wink:

Continuing the Spider-Fig trend I started, I should note that I placed a bid on this one. I really like Spider-Man 2099, and haven’t found a minifig version of the character that has the original costume.
A difference between this one and the others I’ve bought: this is pictured in a box. The other ones I’ve bought have showed the minifigures in their full glory.
For example, the PS4 Spidey I bought was showcased on eBay like this:

And came basically like that, except in pieces. Head, arms, torso, and legs/crotch were all disassembled.
Anyway, I mention this because this makes 2099 seem…dicey. Especially when you take a look at a certain part of the description:

Buyers notice

Please rest assured to buy, the size of the goods, materials, structures and other details have been shown in the figure or baby instructions. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Note:
Due to lighting effects, monitor’s brightness , contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item

Let’s see…mangled English, and a note that the product you’re getting may not look like what you thought you were buying. Comforting.
If I win and get it, I’ll let you all know how bootleg it is. Hopefully it’s not too bad; there are other Spider-Figs in boxes being sold on eBay, and some of them are Spideys I haven’t seen either officially or in bootleg form, including Homecoming Spidey with that yellow jacket; Amazing Spider-Man; Amazing Spider-Man 2; Agent Venom; Superior Spider-Man; and Stealth Suit Spider-Man.

4 Likes

Spider-Man 2099 have a fidget spinner?

3 Likes

It’s not the weirdest accessory.

Yellow jacket Homecoming Spidey seems to have webchains, and Agent Venom is having trouble with some webbing.

The other wave gives all the Spideys vehicles that combine into a giant robot that’s unfortunately not the Leopardon.

5 Likes

Y’know.

the fact that someone else remembered that he existed gives me hope in the boards.

i’d love to see someone to do a bootleg lego spiderman and leopardon

3 Likes

There’s a magnet of Japanese Spidey and the Leopardon on my fridge. Supaidaman is the best Spider-Man show ever made, and is one of the best shows ever made.

UPDATE WITH SPIDER-MAN 2099:
I won the bid. When it comes in, I’ll show off how bootleg it is. Just note: it’ll probably be a couple of weeks; these figures usually take a while to come in. At least shipping is free.

4 Likes

FREEEE SHIPPING!!!

Gettin’ ready for smoochin’

Some Mega Bloks Spidey stuff that I’m surprised hasn’t popped up here yet.
The sad part is, I had these. I think I still have them somewhere…
Also, that cannon thing in the lowest set with the New Goblin doesn’t really work very well.

3 Likes

i remember seeing a video of those mega bloks spider man sets.

3 Likes

I vaguely remember seeing that video years ago, and wondering, “Why is no one talking? And why is New Goblin’s only line of dialogue a lame laugh?”
Also, had that construction site set at the end. It was pretty cool, though not very compatible with actual Lego pieces.

2 Likes

but mega bloks arent knock offs, they are a legitimate competitor

1 Like

Your mouth is a gun shooting only lies

3 Likes

Prepare to be swarmed by invading baby groots. https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1HEmtjXcJL1JjSZFOq6AWlXXax.jpg

5 Likes

Kinda wish they threw in some Ewoks in there too.

5 Likes

Holy cow, somewhere in the world people are STILL using the 2001-7 sockets, Bohrok limbs and Toa Nuva legs. There exist machines currently that mold these parts… and in purple?! Guess this means someone can fulfill their dream of bringing Voriki Nuva into being.

6 Likes

so I bought a bootleg gali, and it came with this

it might not look like it in the picture, but this is no azure, it’s some kind of teal, like dark teal

again, it looks pretty much the same in the picture, but it’s not azure

6 Likes

Almighty chicken forces are ready to rumble. :chicken:

24 Likes