Best Quotes from Bionicle

“And that’s the difference between us, Toa – I don’t care what the Great Spirit Mata Nui thinks. I don’t care what anyone thinks, and that’s why I’ll always be free and you’ll always be fighting someone else’s fights.”
-Hakann

“Somewhere, there are Toa fighting and dying right now, and when they’re gone, no one will even remember their names. How many Matoran do you think recall the names of the Toa who fought in the war against the Dark Hunters? But they remember Makuta and Nidhiki and Roodaka. Good gets forgotten, evil never does.”
-Hakann once again

“And something else … our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves.”
-Vakama

“You are a monster, Nidhiki. Matoran seeing you would run screaming. You will never be cheered, never be admired, never be hailed as a savior by the crowds. What are you now? A Toa of Nightmares? A hero, Nidhiki, or a horror? No, I think you will find your place is now, and forevermore, with the Dark Hunters. For who else would have you?”
-the Shadowed One

“Do you know what this is? A Kanohi mask — one of the most valuable possessions of a Toa. It no doubt belonged to some brave hero who ventured here from Metru Nui, looking to close this gate, thinking he was doing what was best for his city. He succeeded, but only after a great battle, and finally succumbed to his injuries. Only his mask was left behind. Did he find a hero’s grave in these waters, do you think? Or just a final resting place in the mud for a fool?”
-The Shdaowed One

I really like Hakann and Vakama as characters, and although The Shadowed One has never particularly appealed to me, he has some killer quotes.

5 Likes

~“Maybe if I just tap my little red feet together…”~ Vultraz.

2 Likes

…and wish really hard…

2 Likes

“Fore centuries the bottom of the deepest seas have been shrouded in mystery and superstition.
Some say it is a hostile place, inhabited by the strangest creatures.
Others that its a prison, for the most dangerous outcasts.
Legend has it, that the only hope of ever getting out of there, is a mask, that every deep sea creature has been craving for years.
A mask they say, everyone is prepared to fight for, and risk their life to posses.
But the only way of ever finding out, is to go there, and see for yourself.”

6 Likes

I can hear those lines being spoken in my head

3 Likes

Tony Wedgewood is a gift too good for this wold.

1 Like

TAKUAAAAAAAAA!
Best quote

1 Like

Here are some more quotes I like

1. “When it stops being true, I will stop saying it” Nuju to Ehrye in Mystery of Metru Nui
  2. “I never imagined my destiny would be to be flattened by a walking zoo,” Pohatu during the fight against the Rahi Nui in Makutas revenge

“No” Keetongu to matau Web of shadows

3 Likes

B-but

boi

ur about three years too late

1 Like

“There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt.”

-Makuta, 2003

3 Likes

“Notice me Nokama senpai”-Matau

3 Likes

“Nicholas Bluetooth is the ultimate warrior.”

-Gorm

“Go for the Bronze” July 6, 2002

7 Likes

I read through that and I start hearing Creeping in my soul playing at the end. Man that song’s got some good instrumentation.

1 Like

Get 'im Strakk! - Random villager

New evidence actually points to the quote being “Get up, Strakk!”

Whenever Matau said “The Key to Nongu” in Web of Shadows.

Now for my favorite, the one everyone knows.

-2001(MNOG)

Yes that will be my senior quote

2 Likes

…it was Onewa…

So I’ve been reading some of the Bionicle novels lately, and here are two that I love.

Matau: I say we go left.
Vakama: Why?
Matau: Because we hardly ever go left!

And the best one

Nuvok Kal: Toa Tahu! I thought I smelled the scent of failure somewhere nearby.
Tahu: Then perhaps you should bathe more often bohrok.

2 Likes