Best Quotes from Bionicle

“I have heard the tales.”-Vakama
“Heard yes… but have you listened?”-Nokama

Tales of the masks

“If you measured a hero by effort alone, we most certainly were great toa. But effort is seldom enough for legends.”-Vakama

6 Likes

“I could kill you now, take the mask, and do it myself. But it’s much more fun this way.” -Teridax

12 Likes

“Wow, you make Kongu look handsome.” -Hewkii Mahri to Gadunka.

19 Likes

“I have no allies, for I have no equals.” - Teridax

16 Likes

“Not luck. It’s what you do that makes you a hero.”
-Kopaka Nuva, Mask of Light
“Who ate all the pies? WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?!”
-Background Po-Matoran in Mata Nui Online Game.

27 Likes

“Is that what you say to all the females that beat you senseless?” -Lariska, Legacy of Evil

8 Likes

We forgot the greatest quote of all

“Nothing gets past the Captain of the Guard… Unless he wishes it”~Jaller, Mask of Light, 2003

33 Likes

“Where are we going? Why are we going? Are we going at all, or just sailing in a big circle? Or is it a spiral? I went down a spiral once: a big stone tunnel that went down and down and down, and ended in Zyglak. Whoever built it had no decorating sense at all.”
—Vezon, Destiny War

16 Likes

And yet, he died. Good job, Jala. You done goofed.

New favorite quote: “Good Job, Jala. You done goofed.” -Petrus, 2014, TTV Message boards.

11 Likes

That quote is why the Joker reminds me of Vezon.

3 Likes

“If Keetongu wasn’t a myth before, he soon will be!” - Sidorak
“I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s gotten into me. Oh, that’s right, some kind of monster!” - Matau
“HURRY YOU GUYS, IT’S AMAZING! It’s… KEETONGU! … Not.” - Matau
"Ha, ha, ha! Sister, against me, you’d be nothing but steam! Hot air, as they say… " - Tahu

2 Likes

We are all forgetting the BEST line of all

“You know who you are”

• Jaller
14 Likes

That line has childhood feels, but it makes me angry. Jaller had no way of knowing that Takua was the seventh Toa, and even if he did, he was DYING OF FEAR. He shouldn’t have been able to move, let alone speak.

3 Likes

“That mask is mine!”

• Teridax in the Maxilos robot

(i just think it sounds so menacing)

“Reboot the Bionicle universe or submit to the power of Makuta!”

• the narrator

(i love this sentence)

“Vezon has got the mask, but Fenrakk has got the teeth”

• again the random narrator guy
17 Likes

“I’m Toa Vezon. Toa of…of…anarchy.”

16 Likes

All hail the narrator guy!

8 Likes

Pretty much every other thing Makuta ever said is worthy of the title, but for the sake of bringing up something that hasn’t been mentioned before, I’m going to have to go with Makuta’s '01 speech.

“The people of the word are builders, but look into their hearts and you will see that they also have the power to destroy. I am that power. I am destruction. and I WILL DESTROY YOU.”

13 Likes

Reading that in his movie voice is terrifying

4 Likes

“Beware my stinger tail!”
-Some Vorox, 2009

I can’t even believe that was a quote.

17 Likes

that’s the 2009 version of “Nothing gets past the Captain of the Guard… Unless he wishes it” Just because of the sheer WTF level of it.

1 Like