Best Quotes from Bionicle

“But I know the Makuta is here now, in these burnt trees, and in the dead soil. All these things were destroyed by the Makuta, but he never left them. That is how he becomes strong. That is what the Makuta does. He destroys things.”
-Kapura

13 Likes

That quote shows me two things.

1. The Turaga are jerks. WHY WOULD YOU PUT THE MATORAN THROUGH THAT MUCH FEAR? THEY ARE BEING TOLD THAT MAKUTA IS EVERYWHERE
  2. Kapura should have been a Toa instead of Jaller.
1 Like

I am practicing. -Kapura

Another Hafu original! -Guess who :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

“But in Matoran legend, every pile of rocks is a treasure, every Rahi larger than a Stone Rat is a monster, and anyone who doesn’t scream and run when the thunder cracks is a hero of great courage.”
— Alternate Krika, Dark Mirror

“Our great plan … it has cost the rest of the Brotherhood time and treasure … it has cost me far more.”
— Krika, Swamp of Secrets

“Once I was alive like you: solid and whole, needing no one and nothing. I was Makuta Krika, my name whispered in legends throughout half the known universe.”
— Krika to Toa Nuva Tahu, Swamp of Secrets

“Do you know why we Makuta hate Toa so much? It’s because you are what we could only pretend to be, once upon a time – heroes who do good for no reward. And so we call you fools, and even slay you… because we could not be you.”
— Krika to Tahu, Swamp of Shadows

“You are already doomed – and that is perhaps the one thing you and I have in common.”
— Krika to Tahu, Swamp of Shadows

“I am doing something a Makuta never does – I am offering mercy. Flee, Gali – leave this place, go anywhere in this universe, but do not stay in Karda Nui!”
— Krika to Gali, Endgame

“I expected it to attack, or scream out in rage, or do something else I wouldn’t enjoy at all. Instead, the look on it’s face was almost one of … sadness, and resignation. Almost as if it knew that I, or someone
like me, was coming, but had hoped against hope I wouldn’t show up.”
— Takanuva’s thoughts, Takanuva’s Blog

In case it isn’t obvious, I like Krika.

Also, ''You have less than a potato in your microphone."
-Kini to Kahi The Three Virtues - 054 - Less than a Potato

17 Likes

My favortie Bionicle quote?

"YOU’RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!"

-Toa Tommy Wiseau

8 Likes

“It’s not true, I did not hit her, I did not! Oh hi, Vakama”
“Hey Sidorak, what’s up?”

-Sidorak and Vakama :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Oh hi mark!

1 Like

"You’re alive! Kohli head, you could have been lava bummed, "

• Jaller to Takua,
6 Likes

Lava bummed? Pretty sure it’s Lava-BONES, Viper.

4 Likes

I was gonna say that, but then I realized how much better it would’ve been if it was Lava-bummed

4 Likes

“I am everywhere I am everything you see…I am the ground you walk on …the air you breathe. No longer must I fight you to rule a Universe. I AM the Universe.” -Makuta Teridax

“And then what?[…]Throw rocks at the sky? Challenge the wind with Cordak blasters? All we’re doing is delaying the inevitable – and we all know it.” –Guardian

9 Likes

“I believe that mask belongs to me.”
-Hydraxon to Toa Mahri Jaller, Toa Mahri Mini-Movie

“Welcome to the Pit, runner. My name is Hydraxon. You have the right to remain jailed.”
-Hydraxon to Toa Mahri Matoro, Prisoners of the Pit

9 Likes

“No … this is my lifetime’s journey. Yours lies beyond. I am proud to … have called you brother … Toa Vakama.”
—Lhikan.

17 Likes

I can’t believe no-one has mentioned this one yet:

“You must understand this: that in creation, there is destruction. In destruction, there is rebirth. There is no such thing as void; all things are in flux.”
–Nuju, MNOG

10 Likes

“I don’t know that there’s any place left for me in the world I’ve known.” - Lesovikk. That quote is sick.

Also, this one from Hali to Karzahni and then his response, “You’re insane!” - Hali. “I prefer the term ‘creative.’ Though I suppose there’s not much difference between the two in the end, is there?” The quote is cool, and it gives a glimpse into Karzahni’s twisted way of thought, but it also holds a nice little nugget of irony. The ironic part is that since the Lego Company encourages all its customers to be creative, according to Karzahni, they are then also supporting mass insanity. I found that ironic.

14 Likes

Wait a moment. Isn’t that the only quote in the entire series that’s referred to the inhabitants of Mata Nui as ‘Bionicle’?

1 Like

That’s a really interesting discussion topic. Just what exactly is the Bionicle? Someone get on that!
-Oonie

3 Likes

“…They welcome all with open claws…It’s when they snap them shut again that all the problems start.”
-Karzahni referring to the many Manas that inhabited his realm.

4 Likes

I believe you are correct. Not 100% for sure.

‘‘Age makes us loud, as well as wise.’’
-Notik to Gaaki, Web Of Shadows.

‘‘May you have the speed of Pohatu.’’
-Onewa, MNOG

‘‘I found the sounds of the night fascinating.’’
-Nuju, Web Of Shadows

‘‘Muaka are loners by nature. There’s a bit of them in you.’’
Norik to Vakama, Web Of Shadows
‘‘But… he’ll kill me!’’ ‘‘I know.’’
Sidorak and Roodaka, Web Of Shadows

1 Like