Best Quotes from Bionicle

These ones about Kopaka are pretty great:

“He’s a loner, but one who’s smart enough to know he can’t succeed alone. It makes him angry, but he tries to keep it all frozen inside.”
— Gali, Swamp of Secrets

“Ah, Toa of Snow and Slush, I’d almost ever-forgotten how much fun you aren’t.”
— Lewa, Endgame

(Thank you, BS01, for giving me access to all these quotes ^_^)

5 Likes

Okay, ya’ll shoulda seen this coming…

“HOLY GADUNKA!” Holy Gadunka! - Instant Sound Effect Button | Myinstants

My others… Hmm…

“You coulda been Makuta-bones!” “Coulda been, but I’m not.”
-Jaller and Takanuva
Mostly because of childhood.

“How long do you think it will take for you to go insane once you’ve felt my embrace?” “Oh, I’ve been crazy for years… Ask anyone.”
-Zaktan and Nuparu
I’ve always felt that these two quotes represented both of their characters really well and it helped me to imagine Nuparu as this crazy inventor, and Zaktan as a real monster.

“You haven’t truly lived until you have seen the world through the eyes of madness. Why, half the time I don’t know if what I see is what’s really there, or what I wish was there … or what I pray, I beg, I plead is not.”
— Vezon, Federation of Fear

“Get up. If I can, you can – after all, I am you, and you are me, and won’t that be interesting? Of course, it would be easier if there were just one of us… maybe I should die? No, no, I have that wrong – maybe you should die.”
— Vezon to Vezok, Legacy of Evil

“A few grass mats, some cave drawings, the heads of my enemies mounted on the wall … it could be quite pleasant.”
— Vezon, Federation of Fear

“Why did we bring him again?”
“He breaks up the monotony.”
— Spiriah and Lariska, Federation of Fear

“It’s all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won’t come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?”
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

“Who are you and why are you here?”
“I’m here to kill you.”
“Oh. I knew there was something about you I liked.”
— Vezon and Mazeka, Brothers In Arms

So… much… Vezon… He is BIONCLE’s Joker. And Joker is the best.

“A Great Being, yes … that is what they called me … and my brothers and sisters. Angonce once said that name was the worst thing that ever happened to us, because we started to believe it was accurate.”
— The cursed Great Being, Reign of Shadows

“No wonder we had to be chosen to be Toa. Nobody would ever volunteer for this job.”
— Toa Metru Nuju, Mystery of Metru Nui

“To be a Toa is to defeat all those who oppose you? Is this what you believe a Toa to be? A mighty arm to strike down your enemies? Your power is nothing. A Toa’s true strength lies here,” Whenua said, pointing to his head. Then he placed a hand over his heartlight, saying, “And here. Your Toa Power can move the dirt … Your mind and heart can move mountains.”
— Narrator, Tales of the Masks

"You know, Jaller always used to say that Toa were invincible, because the things they stand for — unity, duty, and destiny — were invincible. Oh, we had seen them injured, even defeated temporarily, but somehow they — we — always stood to fight again. Even in the worst moments, I thought surely we would win out and return home again. That’s what Toa do, isn’t it? "
— Toa Mahri Hahli to Kopeke, Downfall

“Because anything you are asked to do — even if it’s hard, or painful, or you hate having to do it — you get done. Look, Matoro, back on Voya Nui you once questioned your worth to the team because you aren’t a warrior. But being a Toa isn’t about who’s strongest or toughest or has the best mask power. It’s about spirit. And by that measure, you are a great Toa.”
— Toa Mahri Jaller, Downfall

“Already, I can barely remember how it felt to be in battle - or to be lonely - or to feel pain or joy or sadness. I’m going beyond all that now. Yet I remember my friends. The mask lets me see what is happening to them. The Toa Mahri are doomed, and there is nothing a Toa of Ice can do to save them. But I am no longer just a Toa. I am the Mask of Life and it is me. And while I still live, I will use its power… my friends will not die!”
— Matoro, Death of a Hero

“Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people — people he’s never met before, and who don’t know his name — can live.”
— Hahli to Kopeke, Downfall

This last one (Finally jeez!) is probably one of my favorites. This one made me actually sad after Matoro’s death. RIP good friend.

There’s so many more, but this is one looooooooooong post already, so Imma just end it here.

14 Likes

“No, Tahu, no!” - Gali, Mask of Light.

4 Likes

‘‘AIY FAUND DE MEESK!!1!’’
-Jaller, Mahri Mini Movie

12 Likes

“Yes, I am the herald, and I say RUN!!”
-Takua Mask of light :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

“The Captain of the Guard never runs away-”

-Jaller, Mask of Light

6 Likes

“You’re despicable.” -Daffy Duck.

“Who are you?” -everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“Where’s the information?”
"Where’s my payment?
-Zaktan and Roodaka, Legacy of Evil

“Who are you people?!”
-Patrick Star

15 Likes

‘‘IT’S GRANDPA!!1!’’
-Uncle Grandpa, Uncle Grandpa

‘‘Yo yo, Piraka!’’
-Piraka Rap

1 Like

Something happened here… I’m not sure what…

7 Likes

“I’m not the heart of Metru Nui, the Matoran are”

• Toa Abraham Lhikan

“Another Hafu original!”
-Hafu

“So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we’ve been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think…”
-Patrick

“I didn’t slip”
-Kopaka

“Blue pins”

• Eljay

“I…can…feel… THE POWAH!”
-Tahu

“Can’t we just settle this over a pint?”
-Shrek

14 Likes

“I like shorts. They’re comfy and easy to wear!”
-Youngster Ben, Pokemon Red/Blue

5 Likes

“No.”

-Keetongu.

17 Likes

From Mystery of Metru Nui: “What was that? Couldn’t hear you over the door opening.”

(When a guard is telling Whenua that he’ll never be able to open the door.)

6 Likes

“Yes…”

-Any character at some point

2 Likes

" … " - Kopeke, MNOG 2

2 Likes

“I didnt slip”- Kopaka
“Listen again to our legend, of the Bionicle…” -Vakama
“I am everywhere, I am everything you see” -Makuta
“Kopaka, do you thing the Turaga were wright about us, have we lost our unity…(Kopaka nowhere to be seen)…Kopaka? Kopaka!” - Gali

10 Likes

The opening words to Comic #1:

“I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the darkness cannot stand before me.”

But the best quote of all is:

“Did this pathetic weakling really believe he could bring down the MIGHTY TUMA?”

12 Likes

“You cannot destroy me, for I am nothing.”

9 Likes

“Bruh”- Arthaka probably.

6 Likes