Best songs to play on piano

I am currently takeing piano lessons, and here is what I would _really _ want to learn to play:

Forget about that classic piano songs. These are must-play songs!
So, let’s talk!

2 Likes

Not so accurate at the begining,but there is creeping in my soul, it’s kinda cool, i would really like to learn it

and there is also this, more accurate, but not tutorial

4 Likes

I was introduced to this song a couple years ago. There is actually sheet music for this song.

4 Likes

Try All-Star my Smash Mouth.
And Iron Man by Black Sabbath.

2 Likes

Piano isn’t my main instrument anymore, but I know how to play (most of) Dire Dire Docks and Ganondorf’s Theme.

2 Likes

though I am not a pianist, some of my favorite songs which contained piano (or I enjoy hearing on a piano) are South Side of the Sky’s piano section by Yes

and Murky by Cryoshell

2 Likes

There is Even a piano version of Gravity Hurts, apparently

4 Likes

The theme from Fallout 4 is beautiful.

2 Likes

I realize this topic is kind of dead but I have to respond. Pretty much anything that’s recognizable or makes people clap/sing along is a “must play,” but I feel that Bohemian Rhapsody is THE piano song. It’s arguably one of the most recognizable songs of all time and if you’re older than about 12 you and your parents have almost undoubtedly heard it.

1 Like

If you’re looking for video game soundtracks, then I have a great source for tons of sheet music

I don’t know if you’re familiar with lead sheets, but it’s definitely worth taking the time to learn them

2 Likes

people love it when I play this little number

4 Likes

The first four notes of Megalovania are the first four notes of Sweet Home Alabama

6 Likes

and that’s why knowing your quarter notes and your eighth notes are important

4 Likes