Best & Worst Blasters EVEH!... of all time

Now that the boards are back up, might as well do another fabulous topic, tell him what he’s won. Ok but seriously, you know the ‘theme’ blasters for example, the Piraka all had Zamor Sphere Launchers, the Barraki had the Squid Launchers. What do you consider the best and worst of the bunch depending on if it looks ugly, fires badly, smells like Doritos, DEAR GOD LET’S HOPE THEY DON’T SMELL LIKE DORITOS! Anyways, my favorite has to be the Phantoka Midak Skyblaster, looks good, you can put multiple ammo without it falling out, and WOW DID IT FIRE WELL. My least has to be the Barraki Squid Launchers. 1. SQUIDS REALLY? 2. They suck at firing, I know that sounds like a generic DIS SUCKS comment but I rarely got the things to fire because the squid got stuck, and I couldn’t pull it back far enough or the squid would pop out.

9 Likes

I definitely agree about the squid launchers… I could never get those to work. >< And in terms of functionality, the skyblasters were definitely best, but I have a soft spot for the disk launchers, because of all the awesome powers they had. (I actually tried to take the 3-digit code into account when I played with them.)

5 Likes

I agree about the Squid Launchers, but my Personal Favorite was the Kanoka Launcher,

2 Likes

My least favorite has got to be the squid launcher, as per the reasons already stated above. My personal favorite has got to be the Rhotuka launchers though. I really love hearing that zip! sound it makes when it takes off, and seeing how high it can go before losing altitude.

3 Likes

Wow, people had problems with the squid launcher?? That was my favourite one! It looked cool and I liked the squid ammo (I bought the ammo pack :stuck_out_tongue: ) but I really didn’t like the mistika blaster because they were very odd and didn’t work for me

3 Likes

Rhotuka spinners for me. They might not be accurate but you can launch those things all the way to mother China

9 Likes

You know that’s right :joy: I also liked the Midak and Zamor launchers.

1 Like

My favorite is the Cordak Blaster. My least favorite is the Rhotuka spinners.

4 Likes

Anything that shot Zamor spheres was great; Piraka/Inika Launcher or Midak Skyblaster. The Cordak Blaster was pretty sweet too. The Squid Launcher was kind of silly.

3 Likes

I dug the Skyblasters, if only because they were like Zamor Launchers that were also shaped like rocket launchers or something.

My least fav is a tough one. I’d say Squid Launchers, if only because they seemed like the least practical anywhere out of the water.

1 Like

Favorite: Skyblaster or Thornax Launcher
Least Favorite: Nyran Ghost Blasters (those things fired terribly)

2 Likes

I dig the Skyblasters too, those were enough to entertain a teenage me and a seven year old girl for an hour straight by shooting each other.

Rhotuka are pretty cool as well.

Some of the lesser liked blasters I don’t actually have, but of the ones I do I don’t much like the Kanoka launcher.

5 Likes

Shooting the Kanoka launcher just wasn’t as fun.

1 Like

I rate blasters on four things:
Power
Precision,
Retrievability
Relevance

Disks
Power 8
Precision, 10
Retrievability 7
Relevance 8

Rhotuka
Power 10
Precision, 0
Retrievability 1
Relevance 9

Zamors
Power 10
Precision, 10
Retrievability 5
Relevance 8

Squid
Power 0
Precision, 1
Retrievability 10
Relevance 3

Cordak
Power 4
Precision, 6
Retrievability 8
Relevance 2

Mydak
Power 10, 8, 5, 3, (as you use up backup amo it decreases)
Precision, 8
Retrievability 3
Relevance 4

Nynrah Ghost
Power 2
Precision, 3
Retrievability 10
Relevance 8

Thornax
Power 9
Precision, 9
Retrievability 5
Relevance 9

9 Likes

How did you figure “relevance”?

1 Like

Importance to the story I’d assume.

4 Likes

I’ve lost so many Rhotuka spinners behind my couch…

10 Likes

As Sammy guessed,
Importance to the story and reason for having them. For instance: it makes no sense for Nidhiki to have a disk-face, when everything else transformed by Roodaka has rhotuka.

1 Like

All around me are familiar faces…

Uh, sorry, I just find this typo hilarious. But I dunno, the Ghost Blasters worked pretty well for me.

3 Likes

facepalm

1 Like