Beyond The Brick: A LEGO Brickumentary

Anybody else here seen the LEGO Brickumentary? It’s been getting lukewarm reviews, often being called a “90-minute commercial”. However, as someone who’s spent the past 3 years in the AFOL community, it was an absolute joy to recognize fans from all corners of the fandom: designers, hardcore MOCers, brickfilmers, artists and of course kids. The film also left me feeling extremely inspired by the endless creative possibilities of LEGO bricks.

The film is available on-demand, so you really don’t have an excuse not to check it out. :smiley:

10 Likes

One question: Is there any Bonkle?

2 Likes

Beyond Jetbug in the background of one shot and a fair bit of TECHNIC, nope. :disappointed:

4 Likes

I’ve been wanting to see the Documentary, but I’ve never gotten around to it. :confused:

2 Likes

Not yet. Soon though, I hope.

1 Like

No, I have. The whole “What words are bad and words aren’t” thing is in the gray. thought I could get away with that one. Thanks for the advice though mange :grinning:

Was gonna watch it on demand, $8.99.
No way!

3 Likes

Once I buy an itunes gift card, I’ll watch it

Yeah, I’ve been wanting to get around to getting around to it, but I never got around to getting around to it. I’ll get around to it.

2 Likes

No Bonkles, Blasphemy!