binkuta

this makuta came from a huge bin of parts!
Axles: clunky design, heavy torso, weak legs, and lots of random colorstuff (I don’ have tons of parts of the same color)
and yes, it looks like a parts box came to life
another thing is that alot of parts are not the same color so i’m limited.

15 Likes

It’s a large mess of colors. I commend you on trying to make it large, but large=/=good

5 Likes

Well it’s really big, I’ll give it that. The color scheme doesn’t work and most of the bulk is in the upper body, and not enough in the waist and below. The head design is pretty nice though.

1 Like

Bigger size isn’t always good, i mean it is an amazing size but it just looks like an amalgamation with no consistency

I was expecting Makuta destroying LEGO Dimensions sets.

On a more series note, this MOC has an impressive size. That being said, however, it seems big just to be big, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I would work on making the MOC more cohesive in shape and color. There’s just too much going on here.

Good start, however. I think you have a some good concepts.

What is that.

1 Like

Monster is not a word strong enough for this moc, sorry but I cant see anything great about it

That is one big Kronkiwongy

3 Likes

Kind of makes me think of Kingdom Teridax.

1 Like

Frankly it looks like a parts bin came to life.[quote=“Cavespider, post:1, topic:34273”]
Axles: clunky design, heavy torso, weak legs, and lots of random colorstuff
[/quote]

Add cluttered beyond recognition and you basically have my thoughts.

3 Likes

Edited title to be less long and remove unnecessary info - Distraxx
Honestly, it’s hard to see what this even is. I can really only see a bunch of colors and the Mask of Creation. This is because of three reasons.
1. The camera is blurry. This is not a big deal, but it does make it more difficult to see.
2. There’s a bunch of colors. It is thankfully not difficult to look at, but it still does not have a definite color scheme.
3. It’s huge. This isn’t a bad thing, big MOCs can look good, but this is an example of “shorten it a bit”.

Now again, this is fine as is. But if these 3 factors were changed to be better except the camera, it would be great.

3 Likes

This isn’t a MOC. This is your entire bionicle collection.

11 Likes

The sizes are OK, but it is very messy.

1 Like

Well I have to admit, that is the most fearsome-looking thing ever to come out of a Bionicle creation.

1 Like

I love him he’s so edgy

1 Like

when you mean small tiny the skeleton is what you are looking for.

1 Like

Well, judging from the size of this guy, I have to disagree :stuck_out_tongue:
I think you covered the problems with this guy in your description, sorry.

2 Likes

How in the name of thorax launchers did I build this dude!?

1 Like

It is AMAZING how you built this thing , but it is complete mess. I can’t see where’s the head,how is it, oof. Big doesn’t mean is better.

I guess your right.

1 Like