Move along
Move along
Just to make it through.

2 Likes
10 Likes

I don’t know what to think anymore…

3 Likes

Record Scratch

Ok back it up, postpone the movement onwards.

3 Likes

The movie has to come out. We promised it would. Also

10 Likes

Totally legit leak: According to my super duper secret hush hush insider sources (who is the cousin to my Uncle who works at Nintendo), the whole production was riddled with problems. Actors would just leave the set whenever they felt like it, and the script was rewritten 16 times by different writers. I have heard from these sources that many plot elements were outright cut so the length could be adjusted for the intended audience, and because of this narrative relies on 20 different McGuffins that just appear when most convenient. I’ve also heard that the last writer they employed thought Batman V Superman was a cinematic masterpiece. Don’t tell anyone I told you this.

12 Likes

so…
it was kind of a prank?

1 Like

A prank. On April fools day?! Impossible! Who would do such a heinous thing?

2 Likes

I hope this is true, i logged in on my account after years just for this.

Can i download the Mata Nui Minecraft map for the Xbox One MineCraft? I don’t play a lot of MineCraft but i heard in the Xbox Insider that in the Xbox One version you can download maps made by players, is it just like the PC version?

Do not double post. -Eljay

3 Likes

I’m not sure. The map was made with and for Minecraft Java Edition, and no one that I am aware of has tried it on anything else.

2 Likes

Oh, alright we will see. srry for the 2x post

Alright. Well we’ll all find out today. Just three more hours.

3 Likes

Whatever happens, I’m sure it’ll bring a smile to my face.

1 Like

Two hours remain.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, we are less than an hour away from the universe-wide premiere of BioCraft: Chronicles. Come join us for the live event!

17 Likes

It’s gonna be a prank isn’t it :tuma:

This is probably the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

This is on par with Reviving Bionicle in my book.

4 Likes

That was amamzing! And the music covers at the end are just the perfect way to cap it off. I love all of this. It’s great.

3 Likes

I missed the whole thing except the credits, oopsie

2 Likes