BioCraft: Chronicles

Saaaame

Well, this is unexpectedā€¦

Iā€™m calling double-reversed psychology. Theyā€™re actually going to release it.

Unless they pull out a tripple-reversed psychology and they donā€™t.

5 Likes

Turns out they do neither and just release some movie-length Danganronpa episode instead

5 Likes

Two more days and our answers shall be given. I eagerly await April 1.

3 Likes

If they donā€™t release it, I guess weā€™re all gonna have to move along.

14 Likes

thatā€™s probably why they chose the 8-bit version of the song

2 Likes

@Eljay If there soundtrack is real, pls release it.

3 Likes
10 Likes

The Music, Danganronpa, Who they actā€¦A P R I L F O O L S

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna stay and watch, Iā€™ll enjoy what comes, be it the actual thing or it being a prank; Iā€™m not gonna let their hard work go to waste and not watch it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting some serious Ant-Man and the Wasp vibes from that endingā€¦

Var said it himself, disappointment is right around the corner.

5 Likes

I donā€™t get it. Why would they release a legitimate trailer, only for them to keep playing it like a joke?

The trailer is amazing but the rest has me very worried.

1 Like

Welp, I guess I was right.

Time to move along.

2 Likes

And even when your hope is gone
Move along
Move along
Just to make it through.

2 Likes
10 Likes

I donā€™t know what to think anymoreā€¦

3 Likes

Record Scratch

Ok back it up, postpone the movement onwards.

3 Likes

The movie has to come out. We promised it would. Also

10 Likes

Totally legit leak: According to my super duper secret hush hush insider sources (who is the cousin to my Uncle who works at Nintendo), the whole production was riddled with problems. Actors would just leave the set whenever they felt like it, and the script was rewritten 16 times by different writers. I have heard from these sources that many plot elements were outright cut so the length could be adjusted for the intended audience, and because of this narrative relies on 20 different McGuffins that just appear when most convenient. Iā€™ve also heard that the last writer they employed thought Batman V Superman was a cinematic masterpiece. Donā€™t tell anyone I told you this.

12 Likes