BioCraft: The Island of Mata Nui and Skins

A good roleplay server on this map would be neat. I want to be Jaller XD

I would kill for something like that.

Not gonna lie, we considered doing that. And elements of those plans did make it into the final version of the map. I wouldnā€™t cross it out, especially once you guys get ahold of it.

Regarding skins, Iā€™m starting work on the Matoran skins. I have them made, but theyā€™re outdated. I wanna get the Matoran skins redone and looking sharp so that I can release those to you guys before the Game Night. What better way to populate the island of Mata Nui than with Matoran?

6 Likes

That would be hilarious to just have dozens of people running around with variations of the Tahu skin.

5 Likes

This single comments warms my heart in a beautiful way. - Iā€™m certain itā€™s going to be an amazing thing.

I got so hyped I actually made my new skin be Texxidos. :open_mouth:

No I feel like someone should make Biocraft for Matru-Nui or Voya-Nui. Not saying TTV should do it, Iā€™m just throwing it out there.

I must prepare.

I CANT CHOOSE (Iā€™ll use one of these until TTV releases theirs).

All my dreams have been answeredā€¦ a building system, within a building gameā€¦

2 Likes

Okay.

Ohā€¦

ā€¦

Hopefully my internet goes back to normal before the Game Night.

2 Likes

I canā€™t even fathom what you were thinking about.

1 Like

This is amazing! The amount of time and passion put into this is evident.
I bet thereā€™s also Makutaā€™s lair, and maybe some Kanohi hidden in different parts of the island to collect.

Does anyone who knows minecraft better than me know if this can be accessed in the Pocket Edition too? Unfortunately I donā€™t have the pc version.

1 Like

Thatā€™d be an unfortunate NO. Pocket Edition is not compatible with the current, live Minecraft. Sorry, bro. :frowning:

1 Like

When PE/Win10 getā€™s these features you can port the map over.

But you wont be able to use the server

1 Like

@Xevins @MakutaTexxidos ok, thanks!

1 Like

PC version is 26 USD or the equivalent in your region so itā€™s not an expensive game by any stretch.

If you want to play with TTV thisā€™ll be your chance.

1 Like

Did the price went up recently?

I could swear my copy was 23 USD.

1 Like

23 is if you buy digital and 26 is if you get a code from your local game store.

I used the higher price.

I may buy it, since I realized that I have the 220ā‚¬ Lego Minecraft Village without having the ā€œrealā€ 26ā‚¬ Minecraft. I have to redeem myself in some kind of way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

Itā€™s 23 USD, not 26ā‚¬ - Or was itā€¦ I do not remember, It was years ago.

Yeah Whatever, you get the point.:wink: